Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 146 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on January 7, 2015
I like how fast it shipped to my house but it wasn't what i was expecting. I wanted an exact cotton candy smell and that's not what i got. I smelled other things in it too that makes me sneeze a lot. So i am pretty disappointed but oh well......it was cheap so i'm not mad for trying it. I will be on the search for another cotton candy perfume that smells EXACTLY like cotton candy. I noticed this perfume got a lot of good reviews so i'm not trying to discourage anyone from buying it.......seems that al ot of people like it, but it;s just not for me. I wanted more cotton candy smell.....i wanted to be taken back to my childhood from the smell.
on October 22, 2016
Whom ever said this was a light smell was really being nice about it spray two sprays of this and you'll be smelling like an alcoholic cake
on October 5, 2015
What was pictured was not what was shipped. The product that was pictured was the old style that had a stronger fragrance but what was received is new product and is less fragrant.
on May 27, 2017
Great packing. I got this for a friend and she loves this stuff.
on June 5, 2017
This is a great scent, sweet cotton candy..
on December 7, 2013
This product has a great smell but fades to nothing within an hour. The bottle is also sort of oddly shaped which can make it difficult to hold and compress the spray top with one hand.
on November 30, 2013
I was not very happy with the actual scent of this body body, it has a more synthetic smell than I was expecting but it was cheaper so I guess I got what I paid for.
on May 14, 2017
Favorite!
on June 4, 2016
Don't waste your money. Does not stay on long at all!! It wears of in like 30min. Very, very cheaply made.
on July 14, 2017