|Price:||$43.22 - $60.15 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Hybrid-style water shoe featuring three-toe design and stretch-fit upper with adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Integrated drainage system
- Zero heel lift
- Ultra grip outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Easy on with 3 toe design, adjustable shock lace, hybrid - use in our out of water, zero heel lift, ultra grip outsole, ids - intergrated drainage system, adjustable velcro strap, stretch fit upper
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 6 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B016OS1UJ6
- Item model number: 3T MAX-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Pros: Drain water well, very grippy soles, comfortable walking about in them.
The Cons: Run a tad small. Very hard to put on due to the size.
I have wide feet, so it's often hard to find a proper fit as every manufacturer is different. The opening for your foot is small, and the fabric across the top does not give very much, so it takes a good bit of effort to get them on, but, once they're on they fit almost perfectly (one might even say like a glove). Once my foot is in, there is enough room for my toes, and the overall feel is snug but not so restrictive that it is uncomfortable. They do stay on throughout my pool exercise routine, including swimming and jogging in the pool, and the soles are grippy enough that I do not slide on the deck (wet or dry), the locker room floor, or inside the pool itself.
I wear a size 9 shoe, and the 9s fit just right.
Wore them the first evening just walking around and loved them, although i did notice all the lettering on the back of the shoe was peeling off. Hopefully the shoe itself holds up. Got to wear them this weekend kayaking which was my intended purpose when i bought them and i am still happy with my purchase. Time will tell if they hold up or not, but for now i would definitely buy them again.