4-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Body By Jake 556869 Tower 200 Full-Body Exercise Gym
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$65.01 (37%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tower 200 Body by Jake Strength Training Equipment
- Door-based home gym for working upper and lower body
- Slides onto any home, office, or dorm door within seconds
- Multi-tension power cords provide 200 pounds of explosive resistance
- Supports more than 200 exercises in all; durable steel frame
- Designed to provide big results within 30 days; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Tower 200 Body by Jake Strength Training Equipment;Door-based home gym for working upper and lower body;Slides onto any home, office, or dorm door within seconds;Multi-tension power cords provide 200 pounds of explosive resistance;Supports more than 200 exercises in all; durable steel frame;Designed to provide big results within 30 days; limited lifetime warranty
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wonder about the tower is that it's easy to set up. There's some minor assembly required, but it doesn't take much know-how or time. It fit on several of my doors perfectly. It's also easy to use - I wake up and knock out 200-400 reps for a quick workout that target all parts of my body and it gets me pumped for the day. It's also a great warm-up/cool-down for your regular workout. Tire those big muscle groups, then small muscle groups with free weights, and then jump onto the tower and plow through another 50 reps and work them til they're dead and limp. I also use it to shape areas that I feel are lacking and I feel this is awesome for that purpose (my rear delts have never looked better!)
Do play around with it - most people don't realize how valuable working a muscle out at different angles can be. It's a little harder to do with free weights, but with bands like these, all you need is to change your grip and bam, you're focusing on different muscle fibers!
-Replace the carabiners with some giant ones from amazon or homedepot. The ones they give you are so small that it's annoying having to change bands and even too small to include all the bands together without some effort.
-Replace the grips - the ones included felt like they were going to snap on me and were kind of on the thin side. I replaced them with "Ignite Fitness Ultra Heavy Duty Elite Exercise Handles" - they're thicker and will work out your forearms/grip more, and they're also harder and doesn't bend like the ones that came with the tower.
Overall, at the price for $50~, this is well worth the price. Didn't expect a as-seen-on-tv product like this to be so effective, but I love it~