Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on May 9, 2013
I could not put this book down!!!!!. I found myself sharing the incredible information with anyone who would listen. This book is a must for any woman in her midlife and younger. It is the perfect handbook of how to have optimal health as we age. A must have book.
on June 25, 2016
wife SAYS ITS A GOOD BOOK, FULL OF INFORMATION
on July 25, 2016
Love all of Caroline's books!
on December 25, 2012
I hoped to get more out this book, but I was left a little disappointed. Caroline Sutherland seems to be intuitive, but the advice she offers in this book is very general.
on April 8, 2014
I am trying to get away from all drugs and visits to the doctor. This method seems to be working.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 6, 2012
Very disappointing. The author flits around like a butterfly from topic to vaguely related topic. No substance, no depth. Gives every appearance of something just thrown together without any thought of cohesion.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 3, 2010
As a yoga instructor and self-described lover of the connection in Mind/ Body/ Spirit books, I found "The Body Knows How to Stay Young" to be very well named. It is a wonderful invitation for all to acknowledge our body's power and ease for vitality and health. As a mother of a two year old and teen, I honed in on the sections that could help me create more energy in my day. With Caroline's facts, it was hard to dispute that my caffeinated coffee might be depleting my energy rather than adding to it. Hesitant, yet curious, I switched over to decaf to see for myself! True to her word and even though I had already been cutting my coffee back from the usual big gulp, the switch made a distinct difference in my energy levels, emotionally and physically. This book delivers on its promise to describe paths to spiritual and physical wellness, in a way that is empowering. Caroline's insights also provided the information needed for me to help my teen daughter who has been having headache issues. A few tips from Caroline helped my daughter embrace the idea of trying a sugarless diet. The headaches have dissipated as well as the dizzy spells.

This book contains clear and concise "secrets of vibrant aging and health" broken into four parts that include: stopping the body breakdown, regeneration, balance and igniting passion. I love the fact that Caroline moves beyond the medical and also addresses the emotional wellness factor, using practices that I also teach for vitality and clarity, including; breath meditations, affirmations and practical tools that are easy to apply for spiritual and energetic health. One of my favorite meditations she offers is a practice of breathing in love and breathing out blessings, reminding us to think well of others, "emanating an energy field from your heart like a beacon."

As a person who teaches well-being through the practice of yoga, I especially enjoyed the information shared which she received after surviving a near death experience, "According to them, I was to feel fortunate to have a body and be of service; these were great privileges that should be treated with the highest reverence." This blends perfectly with what I teach, appreciation for this beautiful body and taking care of it in the best way possible so that we are clear, healthy, bright channels inspiring others to their own greatness!

Thank you Caroline!

Sarah Starr
happyyoga.tv
on March 31, 2017
My husband and I read this book when it was first published. We have been pick it up and read pages at random for years now; and somehow, we always find a great reminder at exactly the perfect time. "The Body Knows" is a classic on our bookshelf r next to our other favorites from Louise Hay and Wayne Dyer.
on August 1, 2008
When I first heard of this book, I ordered it, eagerly awaited its arrival, and was not disappointed in the least!!! Caroline has written a blue print for us to follow to regain our yourthfulness and vigor...great book...highly recommend it to anyone over 50.
R. Ruddock, Wis.
on February 15, 2009
This book is the sequel to The first "The Body Knows" book. In this one Caroline goes into deeper detail on how to stay healthy at any age. Highly recommended.