- BUY 1 OR MORE JARS OF BODY MERRY'S STRETCH MARKS & SCARS DEFENSE CREAM, GET ONE BOTTLE OF OUR HYALURONIC DEW SERUM FOR $0.50! JUST ADD BOTH PRODUCTS TO YOUR CART AND ENTER THIS CODE AT CHECKOUT > Enter code B2BVQFQR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$18.00 (50%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Body Merry Stretch Marks Cream - Daily Moisturizer with Organic Cocoa Butter + Shea + Plant Oils + Vitamins to Prevent, Reduce and Fade Away Old or New Scars - Best for Pregnancy, Men/ Bodybuilders
- POPULAR FORMULA - Body Merry's Stretch Marks & Scars Defense Cream is a well-crafted and favorite among our customers looking to reduce and prevent stretch marks and scars. With our customized combination of high-quality ingredients, we've formulated a body butter that delivers intense hydration and results.
- NATURAL & GENTLE INGREDIENTS - Our body cream has an impressive ingredient list made up of Organic Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Vitamins E + C + B3 + B5, Sunflower Seed Oil, Plant Stem Cells, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Algae Extract and Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract that are safe and gentle for every skin type.
- PENETRATING MOISTURE - This rich and creamy moisturizer harnesses the power of its premium ingredients to sink deep into your skin, leaving you with a smooth and supple feel. This velvety butter helps to restore moisture to cracked or dry skin on your feet, hands, arms, elbows and anywhere else your skin feels dehydrated.
- PERFECT AFTER THE SUN - Exposure to the sun can often dehydrate your skin and lead to dry, flaky and peeling skin. Unlike Aloe Vera gel, this mixture of effective ingredients makes this luscious cream a soothing product after time spent in the sun by replenishing hydration and nourishing parched skin.
- Body Merry offers a 90-day MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE on all its products (no need to return the bottle). Our products are CRUELTY FREE and are manufactured in the USA.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I had 2 C-sections - lots of stretch marks. I decided to get a tummy tuck about 2 1/2 year ago. My scars have not really faded and I still have stretch marks on my lower abdomen. I started putting this cream on 11 days ago and tried to remember to do it morning and night. I took before and after pictures which you can see. I am not sure if you can see the difference but in person.. HOLY CRAP!! I am SHOCKED at how much lighter and softer my entire scar is, especially the sides. They were pretty rough. I showed one of my best friends at the pool a few days ago, who also had a tuck over a year ago, and she was amazed at how good my scar looked from using the cream after only a week. She is super excited to try it now too. My stretch marks have faded a little but the real difference is in my tt scar. I tried several products right after the procedure that were over $100 each for a smaller tube of cream recommended from my surgeon and nothing worked, nothing helped. I actually just gave up caring. But now I am so excited. I teach Zumba and sometimes my pants will fall a little and my shirt will come up enough during a song that my scar will show. I hide it the best I can, but now you really can't see it when it shows in class. I am SO SO HAPPY!!
The cream inside is an off-white color and is very thick. It says it is made with Shea Butter which you can tell right away but it really smells like chocolate to me. I even asked my mom what she smelled and she said chocolate. Who doesn't like the smell of chocolate.Read more ›
Anyways!! I am very particular about what I like to do in my daily routine, so... if you would like to know, here it is! :))
1) I scoop about a half dollar's worth of the cream and place it on my stretch mark area (mine are on my waist, upper thigh, and a little on my hips so i need about two scoops of for each side).
2). Next, I start spreading the cream around and making sure it covers all the marks.
3). Soon after, I use my massager mitt and rub in the cream in a circular motion 50 times on my hips and then fifty times on my waist and upper thighs. (YES. FIFTY.). It is important to count, so you don't do too little or too much on one side. I like to have an equal amount of results for me, but if counting is too much for you guys, feel free to just rub in the lotion and massage it a little with your hands!
4). Lastly, I like to use my waist corset to hold in everything (I also use a cellulite cream for my stomach) and then use it for about 7 hours during the day.Read more ›
This may not be something that can be attributed to the cream, but I do think that the skin on my belly is a bit more firm, not as loose.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this cream and have ordered it numerous times now! I do not have many stretch marks or scars to review on that portion but I can say that the smell of this cream and the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nicole Cormier
Do not love. I could only use it once because the smell was so bad. It seems thick and creamy like it would be good for stretch marks....just can't use it with the smell.Published 2 days ago by 1234
I have only been using this cream for under a week but I am already seeing an improvement in my two year old stretch marks. Read morePublished 3 days ago by blkbarbieT
I purchased this cream based on my cousin's recommendation. Both she and I are in our mid 20's, and we both recently had our 3rd babies. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Reba B.
Not to strong of scent/ great cream not too oily either! Great to throw on after a shower or before bed!Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Awesome cream, really works and doesn't have a chemical smell like most of these creams do. Highly recommend.Published 8 days ago by Joshua Kemper
Works great, very moisturizing. I can't say my stretch marks are gone, but they definitely aren't worse :)Published 9 days ago by Amanda C