Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body Rider Fan Elliptical Trainer
|Price:||$108.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 elliptical per product instructions
- Typical assembly time of 4 hours
- Moving elliptical to a new room is not included
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented elliptical motion design
- Chain driven fan wheel runs quietly and smoothly
- Dual-action handlebars allow upper and lower body workouts
- Includes a workout video to guide user on product usage
- Measures 35.63 x 20.1 x 57.7 (L x W x H)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Chain-driven fan resistance is quiet and smooth
- Adjust resistance level by adjusting the friction knob
- Motion handlebars provide and upper- and lower-body workout
- Multi-function console-level monitor shows time, distance, speed, and calories burned per session
- Includes a video workout guide to get you started
- Product weight: 58 pounds
- Dimensions: 25 by 9 by 36 inches (L x W x H)
- Frame Material: Steel
- Assembly: Required
- Manufacturer's warranty included
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
I am out of shape and while my intent is to work out we all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions. I did not want to be out $1200 and have guilty party staring at me day in and day out.
Did I mention I was out of shape? Yes, well I am out of shape the first time I jumped on the machine I figured this mickey mouse toy couldn't work me out 2 minutes later I was screaming "help me lord." I learned right at that moment that while this machine make look basic and have no tech that expecting it to be easy was not the case.
I have been working out for 3 weeks and I can tell you that I am finally at a point where my endurance and stamina are building and it feels good.
So should you buy this machine or a more expensive one?
Do you have the money to spend on a $1200-$1400 machine if so then get that
Do you want a lot of tech in your elliptical machine? Then you should not get this machine. This machine calculates: Time, Distance, Speed, Calories burned. No way to monitor your heart rate. And I will add the display is very basic think early 1990's basic.
Do you want to get fit and work out on the cheap? get this machine
Do you want a small machine that you can move around? Yes get this machine.
Do you want to program different exercise work outs? Don't get this machine.
DO you want to get in shape for less than a gym membership at home? GET THIS MACHINE NOW
My neighbor set up my machine by himself he is very handy it took him 30 minutes.Read more ›
-Light weight (reasonable, I can move it by myself w/o issue)
-Quiet w/in reason (It is a fan/belt driven elliptical so obviously it will make a whirring sound when you are using it.
-Stable (I weigh 148 pounds and go pretty fast on it, it doesn't rock, shift etc.)
-Long time required to assemble (the directions suck)
-Downward sloping front motion (because the unit is a compact unit, there is a downwards motion when you are moving forward, it feels like you are walking down hill, or for women walking in 2 inch heels. I find it makes you work your butt and thighs more than a normal elliptical. I do not mind it, some other reviews have not liked it)
- Limited range of motion for arm bars (again because it is a compact unit, there is a limited range of motion. I do not mind this, but others will consider it a con.)
Once you get this thing assembled it is a great machine for the money. I specifically was looking for something compact, quiet and had a smooth range of motion. I had tried other units in stores only to find that they had odd jarring movements. this unit thus far does not have it. If you are looking to get something for regular light use and are on a budget this is the one, if you are looking for a hardcore gym elliptical spend the money. I use this to warm up and cool down again for my at home physical therapy. I like it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for a Healthy Person to use. Difficult if you have a Heart Condition and COPD,..but I still try. I usually can stand about 3/4 minutes before resting. Read morePublished 18 days ago by spit
Works Great, No problems with set up and it is less taxing then the plain bikes. It does cause my feet to slide a little in there positionsPublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I've had this a few weeks and it was exactly what I was looking for. All the reviews that said it was quiet and easy to move...correct! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Denise Milhollan
Love it. Might not be the best quality out there but suitable for price. I'm not willing to pay $500.00/more for an elliptical. Read morePublished 2 months ago by STEPH
I've been using it for about 6 months now and because the pedals face down, I'm having a lot of pain in my feet and toes. Now have to find one that has proper pedals facing upward. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thundergal
This is a great product!! Took my husband 1 hour and 40 minutes to assemble. We have been using it for 8 days now. It is such a value!! Very quiet.Published 2 months ago by Cindy L Nickell
Its a but noisy and the tension doesn't seem to really work. Also I am very short and have adjusted the handles its better but I still feel slightly uncomfortable like I'm leaning... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Plonka89