- Age Range: 6 - 9 years
- Grade Level: 1 - 4
- Series: Science Books
- Paperback: 40 pages
- Publisher: Teacher Created Resources; Student edition (June 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1557342113
- ISBN-13: 978-1557342119
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (90 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,718 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
My Body (Science Books) Paperback – November 3, 2004
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
All you do is what I've mentioned so far, but take the book to a copy machine and make a copy or copies of each page (body part). That way instead of cutting out of the book, you can use it for multiple children. Then you just read the description to them out of the book and answer their questions while they color and cut out their body parts. We did one organ/bone per day for several weeks and it worked out perfectly!