Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body-Solid Best Fitness Folding Bench
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied weight bench
- Moving the bench to a new location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for barbell and dumbbell exercises
- 5 starting positions, from 10-degree negative decline to 70-degree positive incline
- Comfortable 1.75-inch upholstered pads; durable powder-coated finish
- Safety pins and bolts for easy adjustments; compatible with preacher curl assembly
- Measures 18 x 17 x 54.5 inches (W x H x D); carries 3-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for optimum dumbbell and barbell workout results Offers 12 starting positions, ranging from a 10-degree negative decline to a 70-degree positive incline, for a versatile, effective, and comfortable workout Use of safety pins and bolts allow for easy assembly and disassembly, permanent stationing, and secure use Can be used with preacher curl assembly for additional results Comes fully assembled and ready for immediate use; simply take it out of the box to get started Compact and portable design Folds for easy storage Dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches Weight: 71 pounds Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. Assembled dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches. Ideal for upper body dumbbell and barbell workouts. 12 starting positions in a wide range for added versatility. Features safety pins and bolts for easy and secure assembly. Comes fully assembled and ready for use. Compact, portable folding design. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bench comes with the legs folded under the padded parts. You unfold it and then either insert the bolts (if the bench is going to stay assembled) or put the pins in those slots (if the bench is to be folded and stored) All my hardware was included, with extra tools. The pins are tough and require a bit of oomph to open and shut.
My only complaint is that the instructions are only a diagram. This wouldn't matter except that the picture shows both the permanent set up (bolts) and the storage option (the pins) being put it in the same picture. You would only use one or the other. Minor detail but I could see it tripping up someone not experienced.
It is narrow and very space conscious so if you're 7 feet tall I would not really recommend this bench. I'm 5 foot 6 and I sit on the edge and let my legs hang over the side, even so if I shift too much my head won't even fit on the bench laying down. You do tend to shift because there's nothing to hold your feet down on the ground. But, I do love doing sit ups on this bench. I feel that it's a great bench for the price.
It fits at the end of my bed, and a chair fits next to that and there's room to spare. It's sleek and folds up great. I can fit it on the side of my very small closet vertically when the hinge joints are out. ( Which come out with a little work, but it's no big deal...)
I should say even when assembled it fits at the foot of my bed ( which is a King's size bed) easily and there's plenty of room to spare. It does what it's supposed to do, and it's great for short people, not sure if taller people would get as much out of it. It doesn't feel like trash, and it lets me get my work out in, it's sturdy...for me atleast.
It is very sturdy, weigh about 265 and have had as much as 375 on the bar flat benching, it holds up very well. Inclining I don't go over 225 as it doesn't have a wife back and I feel a little squirrely.
The downsides are:
1) It is a pain in the butt to move around when collapsed as it just seems to flop around at the legs and back.
2) The seat does not pitch, so when you are inclining, you have to have your feet on the forward legs so you don't slide out from under....
All in, still a great little bench for the money....
1. What is the weight capacity for this bench? I looked on the papers that came with the bench and on line but no where do I see how much this bench will hold. Kind of important information. I have not called the toll free number yet
2. The second problem is also a warning for anyone considering buying it. Like many products now it has a strong plastic or vinyl smell. Luckily, I can keep it in a well ventilated enclosed awning. I'm glad I don't have to keep it inside. Even so I do hope the material it is made out of will out gas and become less strong because it can't be healthy to breathe.
I would give it 5 stars but for those two problems. Otherwise it seems like a great bench for the money. And as I said earlier many product today have that plastic smell especially those from China. I really feel bad for the workers who have to assemble products like this all day.