Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body-Solid Best Fitness Folding Bench
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for barbell and dumbbell exercises
- 5 starting positions, from 10-degree negative decline to 70-degree positive incline
- Comfortable 1.75-inch upholstered pads; durable powder-coated finish
- Safety pins and bolts for easy adjustments; compatible with preacher curl assembly
- Measures 18 x 17 x 54.5 inches (W x H x D); carries 3-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best Fitness Folding Bench
- Assembled dimensions: 54.5"L x 18"W x 17"H
- Folded dimensions: 54.5"L x 18"W x 10"H
- No assembly required
- Multiple starting positions: 70, 55, 45, 35, 0 and 10 degrees
- Safety pins and bolts allow for easy adjustments, disassembly or permanent set up
Best Fitness Folding Adjustable Bench
Designed to be used straight out of the box, on of the Best Fitness Folding Bench is functional, compact, portable and durable to offer all the flexibility you need to get all the benefits of resistance training without the high cost of a home gym. When you are finished with your workout, simply fold it up, and store it away!
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||500 lbs.||500 lbs.||1000 lbs.||800 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Warranty||3 Years Frame 1 Year Parts||10 Years Frame 1 Year Parts||10 Yrs Frame 1 Yrs Parts||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything|
|Back Pad Adj||5||7||4||0||9||6|
|Seat Pad Adj||0||0||3||0||4||6|
|Leg Hold Down||✔||✔|
|Back Pad Width||9.5"||10"||9.5"||9.5"||9.5"||9.5"|
|Assembled Dims||54.5"L x 18"W x 17"H||57"L x 16"W x 18"H||50"L x 26"W x 21"H||50"L x 23"W x 19"H||50"L x 21"W x 17.5"H||54"L x 27"W x 22"H|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||1000 lbs.||1000 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Warranty||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated|
|Back Pad Adj||6||6||7||6||6||9|
|Seat Pad Adj||7||4||0||3||3||Sync to Back|
|Leg Hold Down||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Back Pad Width||10"||10"||9.5"||12"||12"||10"|
|Assembled Dims||70"L x 28"W x 23"H||66"L x 28"W x 19"H||61"L x 18"W x 19"H||57.5"L x 25.5"W x 18"H||66.5"L x 25.5"W x 18"H||75"L x 28"W x 31"H|
Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for optimum dumbbell and barbell workout results Offers 12 starting positions, ranging from a 10-degree negative decline to a 70-degree positive incline, for a versatile, effective, and comfortable workout Use of safety pins and bolts allow for easy assembly and disassembly, permanent stationing, and secure use Can be used with preacher curl assembly for additional results Comes fully assembled and ready for immediate use; simply take it out of the box to get started Compact and portable design Folds for easy storage Dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches Weight: 71 pounds Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. Assembled dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches. Ideal for upper body dumbbell and barbell workouts. 12 starting positions in a wide range for added versatility. Features safety pins and bolts for easy and secure assembly. Comes fully assembled and ready for use. Compact, portable folding design. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is very sturdy, weigh about 265 and have had as much as 375 on the bar flat benching, it holds up very well. Inclining I don't go over 225 as it doesn't have a wife back and I feel a little squirrely.
The downsides are:
1) It is a pain in the butt to move around when collapsed as it just seems to flop around at the legs and back.
2) The seat does not pitch, so when you are inclining, you have to have your feet on the forward legs so you don't slide out from under....
All in, still a great little bench for the money....
- Bench came fully assembled out of the box
- Seems sturdy enough for its intended purpose (I wouldn't use this bench if you are a hardcore heavy lifter - I have a power rack system in the garage with olympic bumper weights and I have a beefier bench for that purpose)
- Padding is adequate
- No integrated way to lock the legs in place for vertical storage. As eluded to in previous reviews, when folded either store this bench flat or use bungee cords or similiar to hold the legs if stored vertical.
- This bench does not adjust to a perfectly flat position, no matter which combination of settings you adjust the legs to.
- Bench is narrow. If you are broad in the shoulder/back area, this bench may be a bit uncomfortable and unstable. This issue isn't a show stopper, but a minor annoyance nontheless.
Overall, a good purchase for the price. Do I expect this bench to be as solid, comfortable, and feature packed like my body solid folding bench I paid more than double for? No. If you are looking for a wider, beefier bench that adjusts to perfectly flat than this may not be for you. If you are looking for a solidly constructed, lighter use bench that folds, you should consider this bench at this price point.
It took about 5 minutes to finish assembly. It comes mostly assembled, but you need to tighten a few bolts and decide if you are going to use the pins or the bolts for the legs. If you aren't going to try an store it flat, you might want to go with a bolt on one of the legs, but the pins are beefy and look like they will last many years. All the needed tools are included, including a hex wrench and basic wrenches for the larger bolts.
Some complain that the bench rocks and isn't stable. I think they failed to tighten all the bolts. You need to tighten all of them, including the one that allows for the bench to adjust/incline. They need to be almost too tight to move the back rest. If you tighten them up, you won't have any issues with stability.
I've got it setup with the pins. I'm doing basic barbell work. Just ordered some resistance bands to add some different movements to my workout. There are anchor points on the feet for this purpose.
I would like to have a foot hold for doing situps, but there is a small handle on the incline support that works well for leg lifts and the like.
Overall, for the price here on Amazon at just over one hundred bucks, it's a great bench.
I've had this for a few weeks now and am really happy. I'm working out more and getting gym results in my garage. Great bench at a great price.