Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body-Solid Best Fitness Folding Bench
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for barbell and dumbbell exercises
- 5 starting positions, from 10-degree negative decline to 70-degree positive incline
- Comfortable 1.75-inch upholstered pads; durable powder-coated finish
- Safety pins and bolts for easy adjustments; compatible with preacher curl assembly
- Measures 18 x 17 x 54.5 inches (W x H x D); carries 3-year warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Best Fitness Folding Bench
- Assembled dimensions: 54.5"L x 18"W x 17"H
- Folded dimensions: 54.5"L x 18"W x 10"H
- No assembly required
- Multiple starting positions: 70, 55, 45, 35, 0 and 10 degrees
- Safety pins and bolts allow for easy adjustments, disassembly or permanent set up
Best Fitness Folding Adjustable Bench
Designed to be used straight out of the box, on of the Best Fitness Folding Bench is functional, compact, portable and durable to offer all the flexibility you need to get all the benefits of resistance training without the high cost of a home gym. When you are finished with your workout, simply fold it up, and store it away!
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.||500 lbs.||500 lbs.||1000 lbs.||800 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Warranty||3 Years Frame 1 Year Parts||10 Years Frame 1 Year Parts||10 Yrs Frame 1 Yrs Parts||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything|
|Back Pad Adj||5||7||4||0||9||6|
|Seat Pad Adj||0||0||3||0||4||6|
|Leg Hold Down||✔||✔|
|Back Pad Width||9.5"||10"||9.5"||9.5"||9.5"||9.5"|
|Assembled Dims||54.5"L x 18"W x 17"H||57"L x 16"W x 18"H||50"L x 26"W x 21"H||50"L x 23"W x 19"H||50"L x 21"W x 17.5"H||54"L x 27"W x 22"H|
|Weight Capacity||800 lbs.||600 lbs.||600 lbs.||1000 lbs.||1000 lbs.||600 lbs.|
|Warranty||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated||In Home Lifetime Warranty on Everything - Commercial Rated|
|Back Pad Adj||6||6||7||6||6||9|
|Seat Pad Adj||7||4||0||3||3||Sync to Back|
|Leg Hold Down||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Back Pad Width||10"||10"||9.5"||12"||12"||10"|
|Assembled Dims||70"L x 28"W x 23"H||66"L x 28"W x 19"H||61"L x 18"W x 19"H||57.5"L x 25.5"W x 18"H||66.5"L x 25.5"W x 18"H||75"L x 28"W x 31"H|
Combination flat, incline, and decline bench for optimum dumbbell and barbell workout results Offers 12 starting positions, ranging from a 10-degree negative decline to a 70-degree positive incline, for a versatile, effective, and comfortable workout Use of safety pins and bolts allow for easy assembly and disassembly, permanent stationing, and secure use Can be used with preacher curl assembly for additional results Comes fully assembled and ready for immediate use; simply take it out of the box to get started Compact and portable design Folds for easy storage Dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches Weight: 71 pounds Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. Assembled dimensions: 54.5L x 18W x 17H inches. Ideal for upper body dumbbell and barbell workouts. 12 starting positions in a wide range for added versatility. Features safety pins and bolts for easy and secure assembly. Comes fully assembled and ready for use. Compact, portable folding design. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is narrow and very space conscious so if you're 7 feet tall I would not really recommend this bench. I'm 5 foot 6 and I sit on the edge and let my legs hang over the side, even so if I shift too much my head won't even fit on the bench laying down. You do tend to shift because there's nothing to hold your feet down on the ground. But, I do love doing sit ups on this bench. I feel that it's a great bench for the price.
It fits at the end of my bed, and a chair fits next to that and there's room to spare. It's sleek and folds up great. I can fit it on the side of my very small closet vertically when the hinge joints are out. ( Which come out with a little work, but it's no big deal...)
I should say even when assembled it fits at the foot of my bed ( which is a King's size bed) easily and there's plenty of room to spare. It does what it's supposed to do, and it's great for short people, not sure if taller people would get as much out of it. It doesn't feel like trash, and it lets me get my work out in, it's sturdy...for me atleast.
I have a limited amount of space available for this given the large amount of home gym equipment I have so it serves the purpose for which I intended. I could go 4 stars I suppose but the poor finish on a couple of the welds and the unimaginative engineering on the folding leg arrangement argue for no more than a 3 star rating. I like it, but am annoyed by these poor design features.
1. Yes this bench does go flat. Great! Was difficult to tell form the product images. The upright setting is near enough to vertical for my use. A lot of different angles are possible.
2. The frame is very solid - welded steel, and comes substantially assembled. Legs are good spacing and size to provide a solid base. You wont break this puppy.
3. That being said, when I assembled per the instructions, the connections between the legs and the seat were wobbly - only a small amount, but enough to wonder if I would feel stable lifting heavy weights while seated. This seems to be a design issue where the male and female parts of the leg connections have about 1/16 inch gap rather than fitting snugly, allowing them to rock side-to-side slightly. HOWEVER I was able to substantially fix this issue by (1) using the spare 4 washers included with the unit, one inside the joint to make it snug, and one extra washer on the outside next to the nut, on each of the front and rear leg joins. This is the primary fix, but if you want a little more stability... (2) using the spare bolts provided (larger circumfrance) rather than the quick release pins (slightly smaller), to stabilize each leg. After these adjustments the bench was solid and steady.
4. Yes the other reviews are correct - the actual bench is slightly narrower (at the ends) than some benches although the feet are wide. Im 5'8" /145lbs and it works fine for me. For me the width is not an issue as long as its stable, which mine now is. But perhaps if you were over 6' you may prefer a larger one. Its the right size for the space I have in the Gym.
1. The seat (smaller section) had a half inch tear - luckily on the side of the seat pad. There was a corresponding hole in the packaging box, so I think this was a shipping issue. It wont impact my use of the bench, as it is not on the flat section of the seat.
1. Generally a good looking bench. Doesnt look cheap. The steel sections are a darker grey than the rest of my equipment which doesnt quite match, but may fit with yours?
2. Yes one leg is longer than the other - to allow more varied seating positions. Wasnt sure if it would look a little strange in my home gym, but unless you are squarely side on to it, you dont really notice it and it looks fine.
Overall good product (after assembly modification).