Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added cost. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered on day one for portable products.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Body-Solid GLPH1100 Leg Press/Hack Squat Machine
|Price:||$1,495.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quad Track roller System operates smoothly and distributes weight evenly
- Both back pads utilize a quick flip-and-lock mechanism
- Extra-heavy Gauge diamond plate foot platforms for both leg press and hack squat positions
- Easy-access under-carriage plate load System
- Extra heavy-duty 2"x 4" 11-gauge steel mainframe minimizes torsional flex for maximum strength and stability
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Body-Solid engineers knew that the best way to build an explosive lower body, and stay that way, would be to make your workouts incredibly powerful. comfortable. and safe. As you work your quads, glutes, and calves, the engineered smoothness of the leg press/hack squat machine spares your bones and joints. Three lockout positions are under the user's control throughout the exercises and provide user safety and the option of different start/stop positions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason that I am deducting a start is because it takes a long time to put together 5+ hours. Luckily, I have a very handy husband who is very mechanically inclined. But, even so, it still took a long time to put together. The hardware could have been better labeled, and some of the places that you have to put in screws are quite challenging.
Overall, I am very pleased.
Only suggestion I would have would be to have one additional stop on the handles on either side of the machine between the upper two pins to provide one more level of adjustment. At 5'-10" it is a little too much of a stretch to fully extend to the resting position. The next stop down (middle pin), cramps my starting position and makes it awkward to get on and off of the machine.
Would highly recommend this piece of equipment!
BodySolid - leg press/hack squat machine. Took less than 6 hours for me and wifey to uncrate, organize, assemble & cleanup. The package was short some nuts and screws. We ended going to Home Depot rather make this a big issue w/BodySolid. This is our second large piece of equipment and BodySolid ultimately backups their 100% warranty for broken equipment is why I purchased the latest unit from them. The unit works very well so far. I'm pressing eight 45's and like the smoothness and stability. I'm 6'5 and my wife is 5'7" and so the unit is height friendly. The pull pin is in a weird spot but we work with it making adjustments to it under the foot pad. The footprint is much smaller than what you will find in most gyms yet it doesn't want for quality. Overall my wife and I are pleased with the overall performance. The hack squat and calf press works as advertised. Hack squats are smooth and effortless. We hesitate to give the unit 5STARS because (1) we haven't had the unit very long, (2) it lacked minor but necessary pieces and (3) the cushions could have been better quality.