Other Sellers on Amazon
Body-Solid GPM65 Plate Loaded Pec Machine
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Well-balanced, freestanding, plate loaded pectoral machine is two pieces of equipment in one compact package
- Dual overhead, variable resistance cams let each arm operate independently, with full range of motion
- Challenge unilateral and bilateral chest, back, shoulder, and rear deltoid muscles
- Measures 28-by-65-by-32 inches (W x H x D); weight plates and collars sold separately
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Develop your chest, back, shoulders, pecs, and deltoids with just one freestanding, balanced machine Heavy, 2- x 2-inch high-tensile-strength steel frame with thick DuraFirm seat and back pads Fully adjustable for any size user Dual overhead variable-resistance cams allow upper arms to work independently, offering unilateral and bilateral conditioning Range of motion adjustments allow for full, deep stretches Low-profile design provides balance and control Dimensions: 65L x 32W x 28H inches Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details About Body Solid Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. 2- x 2-inch high-tensile steel frame. Articulating arms for unilateral and bilateral results. Dual overhead variabl- resistance cams. Extra-thick DuraFirm upholstery. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- The machine operates smoothly.
- I don't have to use plate collars (the weights stay in place during operation). I use Olympic style plates, and they stay in place without issue on the standard-sized pegs.
- The two arms (which connect to the swiveling handles) are too long in my opinion.
- The backrest is about an inch too far back (I added a board between the backrest and the metal support column to make it more comfortable).
- I am six foot two inches tall: I have to set the seat to the lowest height adjustment to get a couple inch clearance between the top of my head and the metal frame (that is directly above it). If I were a couple inches (or more) taller I would not fit in the machine.
Despite my above criticisms, this was the best value for a free-weight pec machine that I could find. I would probably buy it again.
I use the machine for reverse flies just as often as I do for flies and it's great for both. I've been using it twice a week for over a month with up to 100 pounds without incident.
You can buy adapter sleeves separately to allow a snug fit for olympic plates but I haven't seen the need for them. Olympic plates stay on just fine and don't spin around or do anything else distracting without the adapter sleeves.
The instructions consist of just an exploded drawing of the machine. I'm not the brightest bulb but I still figured it out and put it together. Make sure to lubricate the moving parts when assembling (no lubricant was supplied, at least with mine).
The pads for the back/chest and rear seem a little flimsy but I haven't had an issue with them yet.
Overall, this is an excellent machine and I'm pleased I added it to my home gym.
As far as working the rear deltoids are concerned, I find that I am weaker in that aspect, therefore, changing weights can be a pain. I now only wish that they come with a selectable stack weight option. Well, after I wear this one out, if ever, I may upgrade to a commercial version.