Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Body-Solid Powerline Hardcore Home Gym
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact, multi-purpose, home gym for total body conditioning
- Equipped with chest press and pectoral fly stations; lat pull down/high pulley, seated row with low pulley and leg extension/leg curl
- Use with optional selectorized weight stack or plate load weight stack sold separately
- Front access design, measures 84 x 61 x 38-Inch assembled
- 10 Year frame warranty, one year warranty covers all other parts
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compact machine offers an incredible total body workout that will fit in virtually any room Designed with versatility, durability, dependability, and affordability in mind Durable steel frame features a long-lasting powder-coated finish Patented press arm system functions as a chest press station in addition to replicating the pectoral dumbbell fly Performs a variety of different exercises, including high pulley, low pulley, leg extension, leg curl, and more Easy selector pin allows you to add standard weight plates when you want to push your limits Optional 150-pound selectorized weight stack available Comes complete with lat bar, straight bar, utility strap, and workout poster Weighs 125 pounds Please note that some assembly is required Manufacturer's warranty included: see complete details in the Product Guarantee area About Body-Solid Body-Solid has been making high quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body-Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body-Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body-Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. Assembled dimensions: 61L x 38W x 84H inches. Compact machine offers a total body workout. Stations include chest press, pectoral fly, and more. Includes lat bar, straight bar, utility strap, and poster. Selector pin is compatible with standard weight plates. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. It is not as stable as it should be. I had to put extra rubber under the back legs and the front leg to keep it from wobbling during use.
2. The cable comes off of the front pulley wheel very easily if it is not pulled exactly straight out. This is a design flaw that needs to be corrected.
I would have given it 5 stars were it not for those two things.
Still, great bang for your buck!
Been a few years now and I am still not all thrilled with this unit. I finally worked all the wobble from the leg curl and bench press attachments through varying thicknesses of washer and shims. The post where the leg curl post/cushion goes through is bending from use so I hammered it back into place cause the metal is thin/weak. The butterfly attachment is junk and I am tired of having to constantly tighten the bolts that hold it into place on top. It wobbles quite a bit no matter how I shim it and I even used lock-tite on the bolts to no avail. It's a bad design and the bushings on it are just tearing up the holes they sit in and scraped all the paint off the top where they sit on. The entire rack sways and wobbles so bad that I actually mounted it to the wall studs in my gym and that has helped reduce the sway. Really not worth the cost now that I have had it so long and still can't work out the bugs. I don't recommend this unit at all, poor design and not worth the hassle for serious fitness minded people.
Don't waste your time, money, and sweat (assembling it)on this one.
Some small parts are not even listed (which bolt to use). Some others are listed by size (in metric) on the blow up, and not by item title (you know...insert bolt "a" into part "z"). I can't imagine why a U.S. company would allow this to happen. Make and insert your own directions guys!
Also, of the illustrated blow ups, of which there were four pages, some of the items were out of order, and had to be redone (pulleys). I ordered a weight stack extra. There were no directions on how to adapt the basic machine. I asked Powerline, and the only response I got was to remove the weight stack risers. Ooops. Except just doing that meant that I can't put the selector all the way to the bottom of the weight stack now. That explanation was not obviously enough. I suspect that the black rubber donuts (spelled "dounts" in the parts index) have to be removed...which now will mean partial disassembly. I'll just say no to that and use a couple extra five pound plates on the free weight bar for the machine.
You can go to Poweline's site to see the 'directions' yourself. Take a look before buying this product!
The instructions leave a lot to the imagination but with that said, it only took me 4 1/2 hours to put together. Make sure that you lay all the parts out and put them in order so you know which part is which before you begin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
But it is hard to assemble.. Took me 8 hours
Instructions are somewhat confusing.