Consider these available items
Body-Solid Powerline PLM180X LAT and Low Row Cable Pull Down Machine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE: Use this fitness equipment to perform lat pulldowns, tricep press downs, seated rows, and upright rows"
- SOLID: Built to last with heavy gauge steel construction. This lat pulldown machine is ideal for targeting upper-body muscles
- SAFETY: This exercise system features dual position 8" foam rollers to hold you securely and patented nylon bushings for smooth lifting
- RESISTANCE: Build resistance during your workout with added weight supported up to 250-pound. Plates sold separately. Lat and Low Row Bar included
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 48 x 25 x 80 (L x W x H) assembled, weighs 69 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Body-Solid is committed to designing quality gym equipment. Whether you are outfitting your home gym, commercial facility, office, or apartment facility Body-Solid has you covered. Body-Solid machines and equipment are designed to fit your everyday needs. Prioritizing easy-to-do workouts, easy-to-achieve results, and equipment that lasts.
Body-Solid Powerline Lat Machine
Make efficient and fluid movements to maximize your gains. The space-efficient and versatile design of the Lat Machine are perfect for home or gym use. Interchangeable weight plates (sold separately) for resistance and has a 250-pound weight capacity. Dual-position 8-inch foam rollers hold you securely in position as you make your way through a variety of muscle-building exercises, and patented nylon bushings deliver smooth uninterrupted operation.
- Lat pull downs, tricep press downs, seated rows, and more.
- Supports up to 250 pounds of weight resistance.
- ComfortableHeavy-gauge steel construction. 8” foam rollers.
- Comfortable 8” foam rollers.
|Body Focus||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads||Delts, Pectorals, Traps||Calves, Lats, Shoulders||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings||Biceps, Triceps||Glutes, Hamstrings|
|Dimensions||62"L x 47"W x 56"H||69"L x 39"W x 66"H||149"L x 100"W x 83"H||45"L x 47"W x 55"H||43"L x 45"W x 40"H||66"L x 28"W x 60"H|
|Weight||170 lbs||91 lbs||630 lbs||77 lbs||79 lbs||67 lbs|
|Body Focus||Hamstrings, Knee Rehab, Quads||Calves||Hamstrings, Knee Rehab, Quads||Quads, Hamstrings, Anterior and Posterior Chain||Abs, Obliques||Abs, Obliques|
|Dimensions||56"L x 44"W x 37"H||47"L x 23"W x 39"H||55"L x 27"W x 48"H||50"L x 31"W x 40"H||69"L x 34"W x 52"H||65"L x 27"W x 43"H|
|Weight||72 lbs||93 lbs||92 lbs||68 lbs||100 lbs||81 lbs|
|Body Focus||Abs, Back Rehab, Lower Back||Biceps, Forearms, Lats, Traps, Triceps||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings, Quads||Lats, Traps||Abs, Obliques, Triceps||Calves|
|Dimensions||59"L x 45"W x 43"H||60"L x 32"W x 82"H||83"L x 34"W x 56"H||56"L x 43"W x 39"H||40"L x 18"W x 38"H||47"L x 21"W x 32"H|
|Weight||75 lbs||101 lbs||317 lbs||81 lbs||31 lbs||44 lbs|
Expand your home workout routine with the Powerline by Body-Solid Lat Machine (PLM180X). Dramatically accelerate strength, endurance, and muscle mass with this dual lat/row exercise machine designed for a wide variety of upper body building exercises, including lat pulldowns, tricep pressdowns, seated rows, upright rows, and more. The included wide-grip pulldown bar and low row bar allow you to easily switch out the pieces you need for each exercise. Dual-position foam rollers hold you securely in position while you lift, and patented nylon bushings offer super-smooth operation with each rep. Sturdy 1-inch-diameter weight posts and an electrostatically applied powder-coat finish offer exceptional durability to stand up to regular use. This lat pulldown machine uses weight plates for resistance and has a 250-pound weight capacity (weight plates sold separately). It measures 48 by 25 by 80 inches (L x W x H) when assembled and weighs 69 pounds.
A new you is within reach with the Powerline PLM180X lat machine. The PLM180X was developed to target a variety of upper body muscles in ways that promote more efficient movements and a larger range of motion than typical machines or basic exercises. And by making the exercises more efficient, you'll dramatically accelerate your strength, endurance, and muscle mass gains. The lat machine--which uses weight plates (not included) for resistance--supports such exercises as lat pull downs, tricep press downs, seated rows, upright rows, and more. Specific features include dual-position 8-inch foam rollers to hold you in position, a wide-grip bar, and patented nylon bushings for a super-smooth operation.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 48 x 25 x 80 inches; 70.55 Pounds
- Item model number : PLM180X
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 9, 2003
- Manufacturer : Body-Solid
- ASIN : B000UUVL7Q
Best Sellers Rank:
#398,867 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #216 in Strength Training Arm Machines
- Customer Reviews: