Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5 Year Fitness Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Body Solid Series 7 Smith Machine Package
|Price:||$2,825.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It's ideal for amateurs or professionals
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84" x 78"L x 70"W (84" at bar)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Series 7 Smith Machine.Set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter. For those exercises that demand freeweight movement, the 14-position gunrack with 17" extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking. Weights and bar NOT included.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There are pros and cons for this unit. It is very heavy duty. The instructions can be deciphered if you take your time with assembly. Make sure you have a metric ruler for the bolts so you can figure out which one to use...you have to reference it with the assembly manual. You will need patience and a helper from time to time...it's not easy. The parts are not marked for assembly. The footprint on this machine is huge.
1. The slides work very smooth after oiling the rails with a quality CLP oil.
2. It can be used as a Smith machine or a very safe Olympic weight cage.
3. Both the large seat back and the small seat adjust easily.
4. Heavy duty. It should last.
5. Has a nice storage sleeve for my Olympic curl bar
1. You will receive a leg developer attachment that is standard, not Olympic. I modified mine for Olympic plates. What nonsense.
2. The bars shipped for the lat weight attachment are really basic bars with foam covers. I'm ordering some good ones.
3. The metal slam on ends for the leg developer and bench attachment are garbage and some broke on installation. I ordered 1" ID allen collars to replace them....really nice now.
4. The bench although heavy duty is poorly designed. The front legs come straight out and the leg sleeve straight up. That whole mess gets in the way when you're trying to sit on the bench (even with the leg developer removed) when you're carrying heavy dumbbells to use on it. The sleeve where the leg developer attaches is in your groin. You have to lift your leg over the seat to sit down or walk backwards and not trip over the leg supports. It's a bad design and a great injury hazard. Bench gets an F for that, even though it is nice in all other respects.
5. The Smith bar that rides the rails does not weigh much. It's not like a gym where you're benching a standard Olympic weighted bar. So a 300 lb add on barbell set turns into a 250 lb barbell set.
6. You receive garbage spring collars for the Olympic bar. I'm ordering different ones.
7. Some of the rubber padding will not stick to the unit. I threw those out.
The rubber Body Solid Olympic plates stink to holy hell. I left them out in the sun for weeks, washed them and they still stink. I put my plate holder out on the deck to bring plates in for work outs. Now the room doesn't stink all the time. The chrome Olympic bar is great.
I'm not sure I would order this again and cannot recommend anyone else order it after my experience, but maybe I just bought it from a bad company.
The negatives are that it comes in 7-8 boxes and takes half a day to put together. I put it together by myself, but it would have been much easier if I had someone help me. The other is price! It is a little pricey, but I believe it is well worth it. You can find it cheaper on Ebay. I bought it from a retailer on there for around $1800 including shipping!