- Shipping Weight: 5.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00DU3DF1A
- Item model number: ZZFR612F-P
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (571 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,976 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Body Sport Foam Rollers, Single unit
|Price:||$8.99 - $27.99|
- Strong, high-density, white foam rollers offer a wide range of rehabilitation exercises
- Round rollers can be used as a progressive exercise system
- Half-size roller is ideal for ankle stretching and knee rehabilitation
- Can be used in conjunction with other exercise products, such as fitness balls
- Latex-free product
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Body Sport Foam Rollers
Body Sport Foam Rollers provide an easy, affordable way to perform muscular self-massage. They can also be incorporated into various exercise routines. Made from lightweight, medium-density foam, Body Sport Foam Rollers are ideal for beginners or anyone looking to apply milder pressure on muscles. The full-size 36' roller is highly versatile, allowing user to roll every muscle group or incorporate roller into Pilates practice and other routines. The 12' roller is easier to transport and works well on smaller muscle groups. Half-round rollers sit flat and can be used to enhance balance and relieve tension without movement. Both lengths are available in full-round and half-round models.
Why Body Sport?
Body Sport offers a wide selection of high-quality, high-performance products for health and training at an affordable price. Designed to withstand the most demanding fitness center use, Body Sport products also make a great addition to any home gym.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight foam makes roller ideal for beginners and for applying milder massage
- Allows user to perform muscular self-massage and other rehab exercises
- Relieve stress, increase circulation, and ease muscle tightness
- Full- and half-round rollers available in 36" and 12" lengths
- 6" diameter
- White, medium-density foam
Top Customer Reviews
But for me personally, as I workout in the AM, by bedtime my legs had really started throbbing so I needed to find a foam roller that I could use at home. This particular model is WAY cheaper than any others listed on Amazon and I can tell you it's the exact same quality as what was at the gym.
Now, I use this darn thing nearly every night. I have cut back my consumption on Alieve by over 3/4 of what I was taking prior. For anyone who works out regularly, this is an absolute must.
I also bought "The Stick" and that has been a life-saver too as it's super easy to use while you're watching TV etc.
Good luck and hopefully this helps someone who wants to continue working out for the health benefits, but just can't stand how tight your muscles are.
One of the exercises they had me doing was to lie down on a half-cylinder foam roll (exactly like the one I'm reviewing), aligning my spine along the roll (head on the roll/legs bent) for about ten or fifteen minutes or so. This would gently stretch the chest muscles as the rib cage relaxed on either side of the half-roll. Then, once the muscles were nicely stretched out, I'd do some arm and back muscle exercises using 2 lb weights (lift the weights, clench the back muscles, etc.)
It's been a year since I was in physical therapy, but I found the exercises so relaxing and so beneficial to my back and chest muscles that I immediately went out and purchased this half-cylinder foam roll and I've been lying on it every other night or so since then. I do exercises, too, but feel that just lying on the half foam roll, letting gravity help stretch my rib cage and chest muscles out, is the most beneficial part of owning one of these things. (I also joined a Y and do back exercises on the rowing machine there.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i use it for spine alignment about 2 times per week. works great.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good, cheap product. Not too firm, not too soft. Holds up to abuse pretty well, but will eventually change shape under repeated pressure.Published 24 days ago by Yup