Lyft Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 29, 2016
The case is very good, brings the parts needed, my only annoyance was the packaging, all wrinkled came the box, but that is the Amazon Packaging made.
on March 30, 2008
This is a manicure set made in Pakistan. The handles are plastic, one of them came cracked, and the metal part is off-center. The scissors are not very sharp, the movement is difficult.

I bought this set as a gift, but when I saw it I fell too ashamed to gift it, and the price of shipping it back just wasn't worth it for me.

The set has several pieces, I haven't tried them all. The look and feel is very cheap, even though the black casing is nice, I wish they spent more time on the quality of the product to be used.
on January 17, 2015
It is fine, but I haven't used it much.
on September 27, 2013
None of it is worth a damn. For anything. Clippers and scissors don't cut cleanly. Not even the file is tough. All bling no bang.
on August 1, 2013
good kit over all,

negative: the toenail clipper (the big plier looking ones) bring fairly easy, not the actual plier part put the piece that makes it spring back into place. the filer is so-so, after like 10 uses it wasn't as good.

everything else good.
on August 18, 2013
MUCH better quality than expected for the price....looked at sets that were lesser quality at higher cost and am amazed at what an incredible bargain these were!! Arrived earlier than expected which just added to the overall pleasure this experience was!!
on November 10, 2008
Made in Pakistan apparently is not synonymous to made with quality. Some pieces were rusted. Some pieces had glue all over them. I'm fairly sure the set was hand assembled. One handle cracked when I removed it from the case. I owned this kit for about 45 seconds then I threw it out. The cost and hassle of returning it is not worth it.

The delivery was fast.
on August 11, 2014
great kit
on February 1, 2013
If there were no stars I would giv it that. They nail clippers are very dull & does not work at all. I will NEVER again purchase anything from that brand again. This product belongs in a dollar store with the price of .75 cents U.S. currency. Never buy anything from Pakistan. Product is pure garbage..
on December 26, 2012
Very convenience for the home and also for travelling, a complete set to keep your needs in this aspect of taking care of your nails