- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: North Point Press; First Edition edition (July 21, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0865477469
- ASIN: B003JTHSEU
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,067,686 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Body Toxic: How the Hazardous Chemistry of Everyday Things Threatens Our Health and Well-being Paperback – Bargain Price, July 21, 2009
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author