Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Body Champ 2 in 1 Cardio Dual Trainer Elliptical W...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $399.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $22.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body Champ 2 in 1 Cardio Dual Trainer Elliptical Workout and Upright Exercise Bike with Heart Rate Exercise Machine
|Price:||$199.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$52.40 (21%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TWO IN ONE PATENTED TECHNOLOGY DESIGN provides versatile functions as both an Elliptical Trainer and Upright Exercise Bike
- HASSLE-FREE ADJUSTMENTS to switch from mode-to-mode and includes workout DVD to guide you through the exercises
- DELUXE PROGRAMMABLE LCD CONSOLE features 12+ preset workout programs including: heart rate driven programs and preset training circuits
- TWO WAY ADJUSTABLE SEAT for optimum workout position and biomechanics to maximize movement and comfort (horizontal and vertical adjustability)
- VERSATILE COMFORT: 2 sets of ergonomic handlebars; 1 set of bidirectional foot pedal riding platforms; foam-padded seat cushion; "step-through" design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Cardio Dual Trainer is an ingenious two-in-one exercise machine that serves as both an elliptical trainer and a stationary bike. It features patented elliptical motion design technology and an advanced magnetic resistance system that provides quiet and smooth rides with no impact to your knees. A programmable LCD console features preset workout programs, heart-rate-driven programs, and user-customizable programs. The seat adjusts both vertically and horizontally for optimal comfort. Other highlights include a sturdy, oversized steel construction and a pass-through frame design. Made in China, the machine has a 14-inch stroke length and a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
The Cardio Dual Trainer is an ingenious two-in-one exercise machine that serves as both an elliptical trainer and a stationary bike. It features patented elliptical motion design technology and an advanced magnetic resistance system that provides quiet and smooth rides with no impact to your knees.
A programmable LCD console features preset workout programs, heart-rate-driven programs, and user-customizable programs. The seat adjusts both vertically and horizontally for optimal comfort. Other highlights include a sturdy, oversized steel construction and a pass-through frame design. Made in China, the machine has a 14-inch stroke length and a weight capacity of 275 pounds.
Body Flex Sports warrants your product for a period of one year for the frame and 90 days on all parts if the item is used for the intended purpose, properly maintained, and not used commercially. This warranty applies only to products purchased from Body Flex or from an authorized Body Flex reseller.
Any alterations or incorrect assembly of the product will void this warranty. Proof of purchase must be presented for any warranty validation, with no exceptions. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is not transferable. This warranty does not cover abuse or defects caused during use, storage, or assembly.
About Body Flex Sports
Each and every one of Body Flex's products undergoes highly detailed and meticulous quality control. In addition, Body Flex extensively monitors the shipment and delivery of its products to the market and stores so that you can immediately experience the benefits and enjoyment that its products offer. Body Flex is committed to providing quality that you can depend and rely on.
Top Customer Reviews
I was worried about the noise that some had complained about. Mine is very quiet so far - I work from home doing tech support and i'm able to use it while i'm on call with customers. I looked at a lot of different ellipticals, but i'm glad I went with this particular one. The seat is also very nice because it allows you to keep working out while taking a lil rest when you start to get sore...and i'm out of shape so i'm putting that to good use lol.
For anyone looking to lose some weight or just keep in shape, this is a great little bike. It's nothing like you use in a gym but it gives a great workout. I'm really pleased with this machine and I hope my review has helped you in your quest for fitness. Sweat on my friends.
Update: Just got off the phone with the company and all they want to do is send me instructions on how to open up and get to the inside. I have seen similar reviews showing issues with the belt slipping off and don't want to spend hours to try and fix something on the inside that is a manufacturer flaw. I wouldn't purchase this item from this company if I planned on having a dual trainer that lasts for more than 6 weeks without tearing up. Once it tears up you are screwed.
Update #2: After taking the machine apart (took an hour) the belt was off track and had been wearing away and was about to break in half in some spots. Was told they could send me a belt with instructions on how to replace it....should be a real fun job considering how awful the instructions were for taking the machine apart. This company should be willing to either send me a new machine or refund my money since I have only had the thing for 5 freaking weeks. Absolutely pathetic and a waste of money.
- 2.5 hours (reading other reviews I wanted to make sure I did it right)
- Instructions were very easy to follow
- Very happy. I work out very hard and it handled my workout and the hardest level has PLENTY of resistance
- Screen is a little hard to see but others who find this an issue can spend $1,000 on a better machine
- Wobbles a little but nothing unsafe
- The infamous squeak began. Nothing to bad but worried me. Then it got worse and I got annoyed. My wife said she could hear it all the way upstairs from our basement; not good.
- The computer beep is very loud - don't put this in any room where you don't want it to beep
I called customer service because the squeaking was a deal breaker for me. If they could not help me then I would return it and find something else. She was very knowledgeable which impressed me. She said the problem people have is that they tighten the bolts too much. She said find the squeak and then loosen the bolts, add WD - 40 if needed and re-tighten but not too tight at all. Bingo. The two bolts on the front stabilizer were the culprits. Now the machine is quiet as a mouse. Too bad other reviewers did not call so they could save the time to repackage and send it back.
Bottom line, this machine is great for the price. I will update later if anything changes.
- Update: July 25, 2013 -
Thought I would let you all know it is still going strong 2 years later.
I have lost 45 pounds total. Granted I also run and swim and of course eat better but the machine itself has stood the test of time so far.