Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Body Vision PT600 Power Tower
|Price:||$114.32 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multi-station workout tower for working upper and lower body
- Chin-up and pull-up station with multiple grip positions
- Dip station for triceps; leg raise station for quads and lower abs
- Slip-resistant foot grips double as push-up bars; height-adjustable
- Padded back and arm cushions; sturdy base sets up almost anywhere
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. the arm bars are too far apart and are Not adjustable. This makes dips painful on your shoulders, rendering this part of the machine useless. If you have very very broad shoulders it may be okay for you. But when you pay over $100 for a machine that only does three things, you'd like for all three things to work.
2. Even if you could do the dips without pain, you'll hit your head on the chin-up bar if you're any taller than say 5'4". This is why some of the machines put the dip station on the opposite side- a better idea.
3. Again, because the arms are so far apart, it actually makes leg raises much more difficult and awkward.
4. While safe and pretty sturdy, the machine rocks slightly during pull-ups. To avoid this you have to put your back on the back brace when doing pull-ups.
In general, I think it's better to buy this sort of product from a store where you can try it out to see if it works for you.
First, the unit was shipped with 30% of the box completely shredded. The UPS delivery man said "I can't believe that this was even shipped out. You better get ready to call Amazon" and then promptly left the scene. Luckily, everything was in the box, and nothing was damaged.
The tower took me 1 hour and 35 minutes to assemble, from opening the box to throwing the cardboard in the recycle bin. There are quite a few parts, but Body Vision has done a stellar job of organizing everything (all of the nuts and bolts are labelled in a cardboard container). The only tools that I needed were a pair of vice grips (to hold the washers in place) and 2 sockets from my socket set. A couple of notes: the arm rests lean/face IN, and the rubber covers that go in front of the pull-up bar are packaged with the back braces for the arm rests. I assembled everything and then found the leftover braces, so I had to unbolt the arm rests and put the back braces on. Probably my stupidity for not noticing them, but the diagram is a bit vague on this step. So, remember this step and you can shave 10 minutes off of your install time.
As for use of the Tower: I am 6 feet tall and 210 pounds, and the tower did not tremble at all when I did pulls ups, dips, and ab movements. So, the sturdiness of the tower is rock-solid. One of the arm rests shimmies slightly, and I have tried tightening it; it is not enough to keep it from being used, or to doubt it's construction, but it is something to note.
The push up bars, at the bottom, work great and will give your chest a powerful blast.
Overall: 4 stars (more like 4.5), but I knocked one (half) star off due to the shipping brutality to the box, and the slight wobbling of one of the arm rest. Otherwise, a great product!
Things to note, the plastic grips on the areas where you do dips / wide shoulder pullups really suck. They are hard and they spin. I would recommend getting some grip tape and taping those areas up so that they are softer and sturdier on your hands.
You will need tools to assemble; it doesn't come with any. You will need 2 wrenches of the same size to be able to hold and tighten the bolts.
The packaging can get a little banged up, but mine was all in one piece. I was not missing any bolts/washers. I made sure to buy this from Amazon due to their excellent customer service just in case I lost any bolts/washers due to shipping.
I highly recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tower is great and I use it daily. The only problem with it is that the arm supports have a little give to them side to side - it's not enough to bother me, but I did strip a... Read morePublished 20 hours ago by Alex C
Bought this for my wife (5' 4", 125lbs) and she has a hard time with the grip placement on the pull up bar. Way too wide or narrow. No middle placement. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Aaron O
This product arrived within days of ordering and in good shape. The directions were very self explanatory and i am about as far removed from a handyman as they come yet i was able... Read morePublished 28 days ago by slimwolf
I have had this for a few weeks now and like it.
Small Foot Print
Bolts are not of very good quality. Read more
First the product came several days late, and when it came it was all scratched up. The product itself is not very sturdy, flimsy, and the rubber handle are made of some cheap... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gmtd007
It is a decent tower for a piece of workout equipment. Nothing fancy, gets the job done. HOWEVER, I gave it two stars as is SMELLS like a cross between gasoline/rubber.. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Excellent, sturdy and doesn't take up much room. Only took my husband half an hour to assemble.Published 2 months ago by Linda in CA