2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
BodyBoss 2.0 - Full Portable Home Gym Workout Package + Resistance Bands - Collapsible Resistance Bar, Handles - Full Body Workouts for Home, Travel or Outside
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.9 x 2.8 x 20.1 inches|
|Item Weight||16 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRING THE GYM TO YOU + SIMULATE 1,000s OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GYM EQUIPMENT: The BodyBoss 2.0 was designed to simulate all the bulky equipment and machines you see at the gym and combine them into one revolutionary workout concept - the BodyBoss 2.0, a portable gym. BodyBoss Portable Gym is the World's 1st home gym you can take anywhere.
- EASILY WORKOUT UPPER BODY OR LOWER BODY: What if you didn't have to drive to the gym to get an upper body workout in or you could carry an entire rack of dumbells or a huge squat rack with you anywhere you wanted? The gym can be a fun place to go but getting there as much as you want each week is tough! With the Portable Gym, you can literally do an upper body workout, lower body workout, cardio resistance boxing workout & body part focus workout all in the same week with the just one product!
- OVER $1,000,000 RAISED ON KICKSTARTER & INDIEGOGO: When designing the BodyBoss workout product we wanted to make sure that it was lightweight & compact, but still versatile enough to simulate the gym anywhere. By allowing this any exerciser who gets the BodyBoss Gym will be able to reach their goals, workout more consistently each week & perform any gym exercise they want anywhere they take the Fold Up VectorFit Platform and cloth covered resistance bands.
- DO GYM EXERCISES ATTACHED TO RESISTANCE & BURN MORE CALORIES: Easily attach the cloth covered resistance bands to the fold up platform and then either the handles, the collapsable workout bar or the wrist/ankle straps and perform 300+ exercises that you can make easier or harder. The Fold Up Platform allows you to increase or decrease the exercise difficulty based on shortening or lengthening the bands. You can make your exercises even harder by adding more than 1 band on either side of you.
- EASILY WORKOUT UPPER BODY OR LOWER BODY: What if you didn't have to drive to the gym to get an upper body workout in or you could carry an entire rack of dumbells or a huge squat rack with you anywhere you wanted? The gym can be a fun place to go but getting there as much as you want each week is tough with the Portable Gym you can literally do an upper body workout, lower body workout, cardio resistance boxing workout & body part focus workout all in the same week with the just one product!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 - Full Portable Gym Home Workout Package
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.9 x 2.8 x 20.1 inches; 17.4 Pounds
- Item model number : BODPKG4BLPArent
- Date First Available : November 29, 2017
- Manufacturer : RhinoBoss, LLC
- ASIN : B078C8HCLH
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,154 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They advertise you can use up to 3 bands on each side and each band can be shortened to the equivalent of 70-80lbs each. That's close to 500lb which I was nowhere near and the metal still split like can of coke under pressure.
The issues with the bar as I mentioned are the metal being too thin to withstand any pressure and the screw and bolt that hold the two pieces together being way too short. With a stronger/longer core, even if thin metal had split it still would have not separated and caused injury.
Squatting puts the most pressure on the bar as it is usually the heavier lift. If despite this review and all the others that have had a similar experience you decide to get it anyway - please don't squat, deadlift or do shoulder press.
I hope this was insightful and informative.
Top reviews from other countries
Few things. Some exercises are not really practical. Looks good on the picture, but in reality No. had to google some as there is nothing to show you what to do. Should come with a dvd. But o the whole, it’s not a bad pice of kit. Just wish I had thought of it.
The bands are covered to protect from wear and the attachments are of good quality.
I've used other bands with the platform with no problems.
If you've not used bands before, it would be a good idea to look at some YouTube videos, as they really demonstrate the best band configurations to get the best workout.
Having used my bands and this ingenious bit of kit for the last few weeks, I can really feel the difference and have enjoyed the smooth way in which they work. And so I intend to carry on with the bands, even after my weights arrive, because I genuinely believe they provide many things that weights cannot; smooth, safe, natural, versatile and complete movement, good value for money, good for cardio, flexibility and stamina.
Don't let the price tag put you off; I'm really pleased I got my BodyBoss and am enjoying finding out even more ways to exercise each day!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 31, 2018