- Save $2.00 when you purchase 3 or more Qualifying items offered by BodyJ4You. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $1.00 when you purchase 2 or more Qualifying items offered by BodyJ4You. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $19.99 or more on Qualifying items offered by BodyJ4You. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$6.99 + $6.99 shipping|
- 18 Pieces Chocolate Acrylic Ear Taper Stretching Kit 14G - 00g & 18 Pieces Chocolate Acrylic Double O-Ring Plug Set 14G - 00g Ear Expander Kit
- Chocolate Acrylic Ear Tapers = 14G (1.6mm), 12G (2mm), 10G (2.4mm), 8G (3.2mm), 6G (4mm), 4G (5mm), 2G (6mm), 0G (8mm), 00G (10mm) - 2 qty of each size
- Chocolate Acrylic Double O-Ring Plugs = 14G (1.6mm), 12G (2mm), 10G (2.4mm), 8G (3.2mm), 6G (4mm), 4G (5mm), 2G (6mm), 0G (8mm), 00G (10mm) - 2 qty of each size
- Each taper and plug size is individually packaged and sized verified.
- Check out our other listings for deals on plugs, tunnels and taper + plug kits
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stretching kit comes with: Plugs Acrylic =
14G (1.6mm) ,12G (2mm), 10G (2.4mm), 8G (3.2mm), 6G (4mm), 4G (5mm), 2G (6mm), 0G (8mm), 00G (10mm) - 2 qty of each size
Acrylic Tapers =
14G (1.6mm), 12G (2mm), 10G (2.4mm), 8G (3.2mm), 6G (4mm), 4G (5mm), 2G (6mm), 0G (8mm), 00G (10mm) - 2 qty of each size
Stretch your ears with our taper kit.
Stretching your ears can be expensive but with these stretching kits you get a great deal because you get the tapers for each size as well as good quality ear Taper Kit for each ear.
- Shipping Weight: 3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CD8Q3C6
- Item model number: GK0165-CB
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Each size was individually packaged with the guage size written on the bag
Cons: None that I can think of. Aside from the fact that some people do experience minor irritation when using acrylic plugs while their ears are healing from stretching. I don't have that problem though so it wasn't an issue for me.
I ordered the 36 piece taper and plug kit to stretch my ears. I had stretched my ears down to a size 4 guage about three to four years ago but ended up taking them out so I figured this kit would be good to help me start from square one again. I was a little leery since they were priced so low, but I can honestly say I couldn't be happier with the quality. I am now at a 6 guage (I thought I might have to re-stretch rather slowly as it appeared they had totally shrunk, however, I was able to start with a 12 guage and noticed no resistance so I tried the 10 and within a week I had tried all the sizes down to a 6 without feeling any resistance and stuck with the 6 since I did feel a minor tightness during insertion). I know acrylic plugs aren't supposed to be that good for stretching as people claim they tend to cause more irritation than stainless steel, however, I haven't encountered any problems thus far (I just make sure to clean them with an anti-bacterial soap and water and dry before insertion and then keep my ears clean). The seller got the product out to me very quickly as well. I would definitely suggest this set for anyone looking for a cheap and solid way to stretch their ears.
please note you should take care of the little one. they tends to get lost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Product is ok out of the package, however, DO NOT CLEAN WITH RUBBING ALCOHOL! The paint peeled and made a pair of the tapers worthless! Read morePublished 1 day ago by J. Tinker
My only problem is the jump from 2g to 0g, my ear just wont stretch that much, lol.Published 2 days ago by Reaper
Acrylic usually isn't recommended for stretching but it worked for me and many others. If you cant afford steel tapers these are a great optionPublished 6 days ago by Anthony
Not the best quality, but this does the job. As long as you wait more in between stretches because acrylic isn't the best for healing ears. Read morePublished 17 days ago by M=MCsquared
unfourtunatley I can no longer wear gauges because of my job but these are a great valuePublished 1 month ago by Artimus_prime
I came earlier than expected and looks nice in my ear. The only thing is that for me it's hard to go from 8G to 6G and the first time I tried to do so with stainless steel tapers... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Isabelle 👽