Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BodyBlade CXT
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on October 3, 2008
I have problems with my right shoulder and duing physical therapy the therapist recommended this. It's great for me. I have a hard to consistently doing the boring exercises to repair my shoulder, but with the Body Blade I can do them quickly and be done in just a few minutes - much faster than doing all the small weight exercises they give me. It's great for targeting specific areas.
on January 11, 2012
The Body Blade is such a fantastic exercise device that this is the eighth one I have purchased for family members and friends. I use mine every day, and most of my reciepients use it and really find benefit from its use. Not overly strenuous, but great for attaining and maintaining muscle tone. You should try one!
on May 19, 2008
I odered this product after my son used one in a physical therapy session for an arm injury. He had used the PRO version, which is longer and a little heavier than the CXT, but this model fits in a travel bag much easier. Works well for travel, but if we were buying it for home, we would probably go with the PRO model.
on September 26, 2012
About 9 months back I went to my physical therapist for pain in my left rotator cuff. She had me do bunch of exercises that included the bodyblade. When I first started using the bodyblade I was laughing at the way it works bouncing back and forth, but then I started crying from how tough it made my arms work. After few times of working with the bodyblade, I noticed the area around my upper arms got tighter.
Just few months ago, I decided to purchase them when my left shoulder starting acting again after heavy lifting. I started using them more often at home and I noticed that it help me grew muscle around my shoulder area. I stopped having the pain and moreover I am having a hard time fitting in my shirts.
I decided to order more of these in different sizes so I can work both arms at the same time. They are expensive but really well worth the investment. I really recommend them for anyone who wants to strengthen and even grow muscles especially around the shoulder area.
on August 24, 2013
Like several of the products I have reviewed on this site, this, too, was purchased to continue rehab at home and to keep the conditioning from the structured rehab program. My PT provider had me use the Body Blade and I really like the job it does. It seems to me there are significant gains from minimal effort--but you notice the effort you put into it more after you've finished. It touches much more than just your arms and shoulders; you can feel it in your core--developing more strength and toning while you work with it. The exercises you can perform are quite varied. I really, really like this.
on March 30, 2013
I have a 5 yr old shoulder injury that is only partially rehabilitated, with some remaining muscle atrophy. I had been doing all the traditional should exercises, been in and out of physical therapy, etc. Everyone claimed that nothing more could be done. I have a new chiropractor who recommended this, and now that I have started to use it I am already gaining strength after only a few weeks. The body blade is working muscles that I could not work with weights and bands. It is really making a big difference for me, and has given me hope that I can regain my former strength. Just 30 seconds is a big workout - I can really feel it. This is a wonderful fitness tool!
on September 15, 2013
My trainer suggested I get one. Am in my 70's. Helps with core stability to support balance. Keeps upper back, arms, and core strong. The big poster that accompanies purchase shows many interesting and developmental exercises. Recommend - for sure.
on August 22, 2008
This is an excellent method of exercise to promote endurance and stamina for anyone interested in low-impact, core strengthening, and balance exercises. Great for sport swimming and recreational swimmers too!
on September 12, 2009
This simple tool is more useful than hand weights and iso machines for therapy and muscle building.
on March 28, 2013
I purchased this because I used one before when I had shoulder surgery and it really helped. The item is a little shorter than the one I used so it takes a little more rapid movement than what I was used to. It does seem to be made with quality except for one thing. The rubber grip smells awful. After using it my hands reeked. After I wrapped the grip with electrical tape it wasn't so bad. I took off one star for the length and one for the smell.