Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
|Price:||$1,799.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 levels of Eddy Current Magnetic resistance controlled with adjustment lever.
- Included Interactive computer displays your resistance level and adjusts the Watt and Calorie levels accordingly. Displays important info including - Level, Speed (MPH/KPH), Distance (M/KH), RPM, Watt, Calories, Pulse, Goal Setting includes Time and Distance.
- Handlebar features features Multiple Position Hand Grips including Racing Handles.
- Saddle and Handlebars are infinitely adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit.
- Direct Belt Drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance. Transport wheels for easy relocation. Fully Adjustable High Performance Seat. Aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps Optional SPD pedals available. SKF Oversized Industrial Bearings and Three piece cold-forged steel Cranks, 175mm long.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Employing state-of-the-art BODYCRAFT EDDY CURRENT TECHNOLOGY, the BODYCRAFT SPR is the Ultimate Cycle For Indoor Spin Classes Or Individual Indoor Training! The BODYCRAFT SPR is built and warranted for Club use, but also meant for the Discriminating Cyclist. Assembled Dimensions:52" Long x 22" Wide x 47" High.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
training for our legs while at the same time providing us with a good cardio workout. We opted for a spinning
bike, but being new to this world we really had no idea what bike to buy. With a little research, we
narrowed it down to the BodyCraft SPR and Keiser M3i.
I really wanted the Keiser spinning bike, most notably because it offers lots of resistance and it is made
in America. Unfortunately, the gym equipment store closest to our house didn't offer the Keiser, but did
offer the BC SPR. So, siding with convenience, we went with the BC SPR. I'm really glad we did.
The BC SPR spinning bike is very smooth, offers magnetic resistance, and has a lever system that makes
it quite easy to switch resistance. It's a heavy spinning bike, and as such is as solid as the day is long. I also
love the myriad of hand grip positions the bike's handlebars offers, and the display unit is more than adequate
for what I want to do and what I need to track while on the bike. There is just about zero noise on this bike.
Interestingly, after purchasing the BC SPR, my work set up a gym for tenants and employees, and it includes
two Keiser M3i spinning bikes. After trying these bikes, I can sincerely say that I much prefer the BC SPR
over the Keiser. The aesthetics of the Keiser are really attractive, it has lots of resistance, and is made in
America. Other than those selling points, BC SPR all the way!