Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Bodycraft SPT-Mag Magnetic Club Group Cycle
|Price:||$1,299.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Built and warranted for club Use, but also perfect for the in-home cyclist
- Handlebar features multiple position hand grips including racing handles
- RESISTANCE uses eddy current magnetic Technology designed to react to your demand
- Saddle and handlebars are infinitely Adjustable fore/aft and vertically for a perfect fit
- Belt drive for smooth, quiet, and maintenance-free performance
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Biking is a Great alternative form of cardiovascular exercise that works to get your heart pumping while being kind to your joints. The SPt-MAG has been build and warranted for club and light-commercial use and is perfect for the at-home cyclist. Its sleek frame and flawless construction will make you want to get on and ride! the design incorporates guards to keep sweat off the flywheel, extending the life and beauty of your indoor cycle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have only had it for a few days, but am quite pleased with it so far.
Easy to adjust seat and handlebar positions. I am 6'4" and my wife is 5'1" and it works well for both of us, though seat may not go any lower if you are any shorter than 5'1".
Looks like it should last for years to come.
This is a gym quality bike, super silent, highly customizable, and provides great feel when riding it. I will probably need to modify the seat, as the high quality, small leather seat they provide is more suited for someone who is more fit :(
So far I've only been on it a few times, but I find the workout so rewarding that I look forward to my next one.
For the stats, I'm 6' and 215 lb, with my settings, there appears to be enough slack for someone 6'4" - 6'6" to use the bike comfortably.