Bodyguard Mini Bike Pump - Reliable Hand Air Pump, Presta and Schrader Valve Compatible with Road, Mountain and BMX Bicycle Tires, High Pressure 260 Psi, 7.3 inches
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NEW HOSE DESIGN - Hose upgraded，one hose, one side is Presta,the other side is Schrade,can randomly change. You can use BODYGUARD bike tire pump as a road bike pump, mountain bike pump and kid's bike pump. Secure thread-on valve connection, enables a super tight seal with no air leaks and NO MORE DAMAGED BIKE TIRE VALVES!
- 260 PSI MINI BIKE PUMP - The BODYGUARD high volume & high pressure bike pump, can easily switch from high volume (MTB pump) to high pressure (road bike pump), saving 50% energy,let you inflate a tire with no sweat at all and save your energy for cycling.
- SUPER FAST & SUPER EFFICIENT with no leaks-Flexible air hose design works with tight valve placements. Air hose cleverly stored in handle to maximize compactness, make this bike tire pump will not leak like other bike hand pumps often do!
- HIGH QUALITY - DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT bicycle tire pump. The bike pump is made of 6010 aluminum alloy, 7.7 inches long and weighing in at only 5.6oz, the bike frame can be mounted next to the bottle holder, or put it in your backpack, very convenient .
- BONUS & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE-Included with the bike pump, be prepared for a ball needle & balloon valve, suitable for all balls like basketball, football as well as yoga ball.,If you are not satisfied, just return it, we will replace it or refund your total purchase with no additional cost.so just buy with confidence now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
2.Gas nozzle protection tube
6.Metal fixed frame
Length: 7.4 In
Weight: 5.6 Oz
Material: T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminium
Valve Type: Presta and Schrader reversible
Standard Pressure: 17.9bar/260psi
The BODYGUARD bike bump works through the operation of air pressure with a piston inside a cylinder，saving 50% energy,
let you inflate a tire with no sweat at all and save your energy for cycling
Innovative design and ergonomic shape, lightweight, reliable and efficient - indispensable accessory on your rides.
Why Choose the BODYGUARD Portable Mini Bike Pump?
HIGH VOLUME & HIGH PRESSURE - SUPER FAST & SUPER EFFICIENT- HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE, COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT BIKE PUMP.
The bike pump is made of 6061 aluminum alloy, 7.7 inches long and weighing in at only 5.6oz,
the bike frame can be mounted next to the bottle holder, or put it in you backpack, very convenience .
Schrader & Presta valve pump in one, Automatically fits Presta and Schrader valves, No adapters needed.No Valve Change Needed!
Flexible air hose design works with tight valve placements. Air hose cleverly stored in handle to maximize compactness,
make this bike tire pump will not leak like other bike hand pumps often do!
What's in the package:
- High pressure MINI bike pump
- Hose with Schrader & Presta valve
- Plastic tube for the hose
- Mounting frame and 2 screws
- Ball needle, plastic balloon valve
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall this is an awesome little pump that works better than some of the larger pumps I have used. The size and quality is great and I would definitely recommend this pump.
I figured I was going to be buying a tool of less-than-stellar performance because of the price. Also, I had never seen a pump in this hand-held style, so I assumed it was some sort of gimmick.
With hardly any exertion I am able to fill my roadbike tires to capacity, only taking several pumps to do so. It stores neatly and inconspicuously (see picture in small circle on bottom right of stock photo).
The only thing I really feel this pump is missing is a pressure gauge... I'm no professional cyclist, and really have no idea what proper pressure looks like on a tire. For my other vehicles (e.g. car) I always make use of the pressure gauge on the air pumps I am using, which makes filling the tires easy. For the price, though, this product is unbeatable in every way.
UPDATE: After having this pump installed on my bike for about 500 mikes, I don't feel confident in the security of the mount. The pump is constantly working it's way free from the aluminum clip that secures it to the bike. If you have a don't alter bottle in the cage, it probably wouldn't be able to work itself completely free from the mounting clip... but I definitely wouldn't go on a ride without having a water bottle in the cage to "block" the pump from falling out of it's clip.
Kind of a shame, because I really do like the pump itself. Just wish they would've found a more secure way to mount it. I'll have to try using rubber bands or something to give me a little more peace of mind.
I now use a presta to Schrader converter adapter to pump air into the tire or to check pressure. The pump secures much easier and pumps much faster when using the Schrader. I got a pack of 5 adapter for about $4 on Amazon, and I just leave the adapters on all the time.
The pumping is effortless. I love the small size of the pump. I found that the metal mounting bracket included with the pump causes the pump itself to protrude out to the side of the bike, which I do not like. I may just use velco straps to secure it, or keep it in a small book bag most of the time while riding.
The pump saw service twice on our trip. I needed it to bring my tire pressure up from 72 to 80psi after the first day's ride. My friend used it to top off his 100psi tires after repairing a flat. The procedure was simple and the pump performed flawlessly In both instances.