Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 339 reviews
on February 18, 2017
Pretty good shape. Love the cd.
on March 8, 2012
I loved the movie and I love this sound track album. Whitney really shows not only her talent as an actress, but also blew me away with her beautiful voice. I loved all her vocals on this sound track as I know you will too! I was so heartbroken when I heard the news of her passing at such a young age. God's choir has gained a beautiful singer, and we have lost one. They'll never be another Whitney Houston. No one can compare to her, or her beautiful voice. She was so very talented. So pick up your copy today of The Body Guard Original sound track, you will not be disappointed. Yours truly Garry E. Lewis
The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album
on March 25, 2015
Love the CD, made a mistake in downgrading the product. The packaging, deliverance and all was in excellent condition, and I'm satisfied with the package, sorry for not understanding why it has two different styles on it, it was just an extension to fill out the CD to the it fullest.
on February 26, 2014
I really liked the CD but just did not like how it was packaged. The description stated it was new, but I could tell it was not. The wrapping around it was not original & the cd case was broken. The paper cover was dirty. Fortunately the CD worked and was not worn. I love her songs.
on January 4, 2017
Very quick shipping and great price- new CD no issues here
on June 11, 2016
Another good album to add to the collection. Some rarities are on this album.
on December 17, 2016
Wonderful album
on July 5, 2016
As good as sell described
on December 2, 2010
Whitney Houston's first soundtrack has a bunch of accolades: Album of the Year, Song of the Year, best-selling soundtrack of all time, and a bunch of awards and popularity. There's nothing really bad to say about this album, but I don't think that I love it, indicating a 5-star rating. You have your tear-jerker opening with "I Will Always Love You," an award-winner and record-breaker on Billboard chart but a remake of Dolly Parton. You have the emotional strong love song "I Have Nothing" which was performed in the related movie onstage. The remake of "I'm Every Woman," originally done by Chaka Khan, was brilliant. "Run to You" is a slow love song. "Queen of The Night" is an upbeat flaunting track. The rest of the tracks off this soundtrack were mediocre. "Theme from Bodyguard" just plays a violin. "Someday (I'm Coming Back" by Lisa Stansfield is an optimistic love track.
on May 19, 2014
I love Whitney Houston's music and the Bodyguard was one of my favorite movies. I love Kevin Costner in movies also.