Bodylastics Stackable MAX Tension Resistance Bands Sets. These Leading Exercise Band Gyms Include 5 or 6 of Our Best Quality Anti-Snap Exercise Tubes, Heavy Duty Components, a Bag and User Book.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ 12 PCS MAX Resistance Bands Set - This set comes with 5 Anti-Snap Resistance Bands (Yellow: 3 lbs, Green: 5 lbs, Red: 8 lbs, Blue: 13 lbs, Black: 19 lbs); 2 Heavy Duty Handles; 2 Heavy Duty Ankle Straps; 1 Door Anchor; 1 Carrying bag; 1 Instructional Resource.
- ★ PATENTED ANTI-SNAP SAFETY DESIGN - Every Bodylastics Exercise Band incorporates our amazing Snap Guard ANTI-Snap cord. This amazing cord is super strong. It will prevent damage to the bands from over stretching, and protects your face and body in the rare case that a band does snap.
- ★ 96 LBS STACKABLE RESISTANCE - Bodylastics Clip Bands enable the user to add or subtract resistance to create the perfect challenge for every muscle group. Utilize and combine all of the bands in this set to create from 3 to 96 lbs! Our bands work just like stackable plate loaded machines.
- ★ GUARANTEED PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY - Our resistance tube band systems incorporate the highest quality, continuous dipped, Malaysian natural latex, super strong inner safety cords, nylon & ABS cores, woven nylon webbing, solid iron clips, and dense neoprene. You get Professional Grade quality at a non-professional price.
- ★ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE We're SO confident that you'll love this Bodylastics System that we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try this Bodylastics product RISK FREE. If it is not everything that we claim send it back within 30 days for a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Overview: Bodylastics Max Tension Resistance Bands Systems incorporate the best of the best materials for the greatest durability and workout experience. Each Kit comes with either 5 or 6 of our top rated Anti-Snap Malaysian latex tubes with solid iron Carabiners, Heavy Duty Components, Travel bag and instructions.
Warranty: All Bodylastics products come with our industry leading warranty, and satisfaction guarantee.
Max Tension Systems - What's In The Box:
12 Pieces Version - Regular Max 96 lbs:
-Five bands of varying resistance (Band One: 3 lbs; Band Two: 5 lbs; Band Three: 8 lbs; Band Four: 13 lbs; Band Five: 19 lbs)
-TPR Waffle Grip Handles (Set of 2)
-Ankle straps (Set of Two)
14 Pieces Version - Max XT 142 lbs:
-Six bands of varying resistance (Band One: 3 lbs; Band Two: 5 lbs; Band Three: 8 lbs; Band Four: 13 lbs; Band Five: 19 lbs; Band Six: 23 lbs)
-TPR Waffle Grip Handles (Set of 2)
-Ankle straps (Set of Two)
-Small Anywhere Anchor
15 Pieces Military Ready Max XT Warrior Edition 156 lbs
This set is battle ready! We created this set after numerous requests by Military, Law Enforcement and Secret Service Personnel. Here's what you get:
-6 Bands of multiple resistance (Band One: 3 lbs; Band Two: 5 lbs; Band Three: 8 lbs; Band Four: 13 lbs; Band Five: 19 lbs; Band Six: 30 lbs)
-TPR Waffle Grip Handles (Set of Two)
-Ankle straps (Set of Two)
-Band Barrier Band protector
-Small Anywhere Anchor
Shape: 12 Pcs - 96 lbs | Size: One Bag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll Bodylastics systems include a lifetime warranty. Here's how it works - If any component snaps, breaks or fails in the first 90 days we will replace it FREE of charge (applies to customers with a US, Canadian, UK or EU shipping address). Free replacements are not applicable for products used in commercial settings. From 90 days to FOREVER we will replace any failed or worn out component for only $5.95, which includes the cost for shipping and handling. The cost for the lifetime warranty for international customers is $8.95.
Top customer reviews
Pros and cons in comparison:
- Both have an excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- While Aylio have heavy duty elastic bands and they are very good, they still have some snap problems from customers with snapping bands. BODYLASTICS they use DGS technology which i was shocked when I saw this technology with my eyes on the bands. This technology you can feel with your fingers on the bands and the DGS technology is that while you are pulling the elastic band and when you try to pull beyond the snapping point, the DGS technology will stop you to snap the band and will not let you break your band, simple and effective as that. I will upload pictures on all of this.
- The handles I think for me are just the same they are both heavy duty and padded with neoprene which is excellent, but in one of the videos of Bodylastics an SUV pass over the handle without breaking it so I guess might be true, I don't want to try it though; but one big difference between them is the rings that they have for clip the bands into them, they are HUGE and not exaggerating, Bodylastics claims to put all the bands into the same handle or ankle strap without any problem and that is true, you can clip all the bands together in the handle ring or in the ankle ring straps. The Ayilio handles are padded with neoprene also and the handle itself is heavy duty plastic material or something but they are also strong, the difference is that the Aylio ring to clip the bands is very small and the number of bands that you can clip to the handles is limited i guess no more than 4 clips per handle.
- The ankle straps in the Bodylastics are very well padded with neoprene and high quality Velcro and as I wrote above, the ring for clipping the bands are huge, just notice the ankle straps they are not only for your ankles, they can be used for any other purposes according to the exercises. The ankle straps in the Aylio are just pure nylon and not high quality Velcro, also they are not padded ans the ring for clipping bands are small so the number of bands that you can clip on them are limited and as they are not padded with your workout you can hurt your skin in someway.
- The door anchor, both are well constructed with heavy duty nylon but there is a HUGE difference between them. The Bodylastics door anchor is just HUGE, is heavy duty constructed with heavy duty foam padded so it will not hurt your door at all and also the Bodylastics door anchor is padded with a neoprene so your bands will not be scratched by the band-nylon friction so your bands will last longer and will not be scratched or snapped at any time even when they have lifetime warranty so your investment will be worth. The Aylio door anchor is just a heavy duty nylon constructed without any neoprene padding in the other side and for the yip of the anchor they use just something like a heavy duty small plastic ball inside of the nylon so this anchor will hurt your door really bad and I'm afraid they will tear your door and cause some damaged; also with this construction of the Aylio door anchor, you cannot use the anchor under your door because if you have more than 3/4 of an inch of space under your door, this Aylio anchor will slide under the door and will not hold on place, instead will be snapping into you so this anchor for me is useless and this was the reason i bought a separate door anchors that are pretty similar with the bodylastics anchors but smaller. Again the Bodylastics door anchors are huge.
- Aylio doesn't have DGS technology on their elastic bands. Bodylastics has the DGS technology that prevents the bands getting snapped because of the over tension and you can see and feel on the bands. Aylio has a pretty nice bands and you can feel them they are very well made but the Bodylastics are way much better, also the Aylio they are pure latex bands and they come like powdered, the Bodylastics they don't come with any chemical or powder to keep the bands in good condition, they come ready to use although you need the Armor All protectant to maintain your bands.
- Aylio comes with a booklet guide with the 101 exercises that you can perform with the bands for every part of your body and also comes with a DVD that shows you with videos on how to use your bands and how to perform correctly your exercises and start working out. Bodylastics comes, depending on the package or set of the bands you buy, they come with a massive 3 x4 feet wall chart where the exercises are printed and some tips on how you can find exercises on their website and also how to perform these exercises correctly. On the chart on each exercise you see there, there is a code or a number where you go on the bodylastics website and look for that video number and then a video will come up where Blake Kassel, the CEO and founder of bodylastics will show you how to do the exercises correctly, also, bodylastics will offer you a 3 or 6 month suscription to liveexercise where you can watch live or on demand the people working out an different types of exercises using the elastic bands of course. Just in the MMA training set you get a DVD for training or with exercises I guess but with my 3 month subscription and the tons of videos that they have on youtube and on their webpage, you can easily get what you need and workout what you want to work out, you have videos for Yoga, Pilates, MMA training, regular exercises, Cardio, resistance, etc. Now this is great compared with the only or simple guide that Aylio offer in their booklet and DVD but still even Bodylastics has tons and tons of videos with even Blake himself working out and showing videos from how to use your bands and your anchors, it might become in handy for people who start working out for the very first time with this stuff have a DVD and/or a booklet where can show you in short videos how to perform the exercises properly. Bodylastics they have if you go online and look for the video codes then that video for that exercise will show up, but that is a waste of too much time. It will be wonderful if Bodylastics can just make a DVD with the same videos of the exercises on the chart just translate them into a DVD so you can save time and just start working out right away without any interruption. just watching the videos and your are done. Bodylastics can increase the price a couple of more dollars for the DVD and the booklet even if is simple and basic but sometimes for people who just start with the bands will save a lot of time and will help them / us to start with something and start properly.
All of this being written. I just hope this might have helped to someone to decide and buy the Bodylastics Elastic Bands.
Please watch the pictures I uploaded so you can see the real thing.
Thank you for reading.
It's not to say that this design is bad, but after having used the Bodylastic resistance bands, it's safe to say that nothing (even similary designed bands such as Prosource ProSource Set of 3 XTREME Stackable Heavy Duty Premium Latex Resistance Exercise Bands and this Set of 5 NEW Premium Latex Power Resistance Bands Tubes Cords w/ free Door Anchor, Storage Bag and Exercise Instructions) comes close to the quality of the Bodylastics resistance bands.
Most of my experiences with resistance bands come from usage at various gyms, but my first purchase was when I did P90X over a year ago. I purchased these Gold Gym brand bands at my local Walmart Gold's Gym Long Series Resistance Tube Kit with Workout DVD but my problem with those is that nowhere on the box or online stated what "resistance" rating these bands were. Many times throughout the P90X working, the bands were not strong enough... even when combining all 3 bands on a single handle with the various exercise routines that required the bands.
Since I recently started doing P90X again, I decided to look at the "T.O." (Terrell Owens) bands that my friend showed me about a year ago in his own home gym. What impressed me about those is that these were quite possibly the sturdiest and most well-made resistance bands I've ever seen and used. In fact I was so impressed, I knew that if I ever started P90X again, these would be the ones to get.
I eventually found out that these T.O. bands were actually branded as Bodylastics. I'm not sure if he owns the company or what, but they make 8 different "packages" of resistance bands ranging from the "Basic" (58 lbs of tension) to the MMA Training System (328 lbs of tension). As of this review (3/3/2012), Amazon only carries 6 of these and the one they do not carry are the "Super Strong Man" line which includes the purple 23 lb band and the orange 30 lb band. I would have liked the Super Strong Man line but ended up resorting with the Max Tension XT.
There are several reasons why these are the best, in my opinion:
1. The are guaranteed 99.9% snap resistant due to the construction style of the bands.
2. The components are sturdy and high quality. Everything is double-stitched and made with high quality components.
3. The Quick Clip System - Under traditional resistance bands, if you wanted to combine bands, you'd have to hold multiple "one-piece" handles in your hands... which makes it awkward and bulky. Under Bodylastics, you get one handle and up to 7 bands can be attached. Plus there is no memorizing weight resistance for a color. Since the band and clip are one piece, the clip itself has a stamped rating to show you how much resistance it has.
4. The Accessories - Each system set comes with various accessories (in different quantities) that help you maximize your workout if you're solely using these alone. Although they aren't necessary for P90X, these are nice. For the Max Tension XT system, not only do you get a set of handles, but you get a set of ankle straps, the carrying case, and the manual/workout DVD, but you also get the door anchor and the small anywhere anchor. The purpose of the anchors is to allow you to do a lot more exercises you wouldn't be able to do with the bands alone. As long as you have a door and/or a fixed/stationary device (like a pole) you can expand your resistance bands workout.
5. The Lifetime Defects Guarantee - Covers every aspect, even down to the various handles.
6. The 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Use for up to 90 days or your money back.
For those of you wondering, the sets that is on Amazon is indeed the "revised" version of Bodylastic bands manufactured after 2/26/2012. The new bands have different weight ratings. So know you're getting the latest "revision" of the bands when purchasing from Amazon.