Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 213 reviews
on March 8, 2015
Just Fantastic! I have been using one of Bodylastic's resistance band kits and following their workout video with the door Anchor that came with the kit. This Ultra Anchor makes it soooo much smoother and easier to follow. I do recommend watching the video they made instructing how to install the Ultra Anchor. I have a standard 32 inch wide by 80 inch long door and fits perfectly. I do have one suggestion . When working out, the metal clips can keep banging the door and POSSIBLY nick the paint on the door. I went to Home Depot and had them cut me a 7 foot clear vinyl runner (without those tiny spikes that are used to grip the rug, it was smooth on both sides). It's about $2.50 a foot and well worth it. AFTER I hung the Ultra anchor, I disconnected the "top to bottom "strap and slid the 27 inch wide vinyl runner behind all the straps and centered it. I left a few inches on the top, so I could bend it over the other side of the door and then re-tightened the "top to bottom strap" over the Vinyl runner to hold it in place and tucked the remaining amount under the first door strap on the opposite side. Works perfectly, now when the metal clips hit the door , no noise or damage.

The straps are of very good quality and with a lifetime guarantee , and they are an excellent value on Amazon. They also made not to mar the door. Any equipment that I have purchased from Bodylastic is of EXCELLENT quality and has a fantastic warranty.
on June 18, 2016
I love this product. We have a home gym and I had been searching for a way to attach exercise bands without drilling holes in our walls. We have this one the closet door in the workout room. Since we don't have to go through that door often at all, it's perfect for us. Also I wanted it on a door where people wouldn't be seeing the back of the door. I like how there are plenty of hooks and loops, and at various heights, to allow for lots of different exercises with the bands. I also have a shoulder stretcher attached to this.
on April 17, 2013
I struggled with how to implement my bands. My wife didn't want me to drill holes in the walls or the ceiling so for the longest time I didn't really use my bands. Then I saw this and ordered it and love it. It gives you so many points of attachment and so many angles and options that I rarely use anything else other than my bodylastics and my kettlebells. Anyone who says you can't get a good workout with bands is grossly misinformed. Of course you won't be be freaky nasty bodybuilder huge but you will be in good enough shape and your joints will not be nearly as abused.
on December 28, 2015
Great product.....I've purchased one for me and my brother so far and will be ordering another one for my father. Very easy to move from one exercise to another without having to keep opening the door to readjust the standard anchor that comes with the bands.
on May 10, 2014
Nice product, but keep in mind - no matter how much you tighten the straps, the rings/loops attached to the middle vertical strap will move more than 6 inches from the door - while the horizontal straps stay put. Far too much slack.

I would suggest the product be redesigned to have all loops and rings on the horizontal "side" strap, while the vertical acts as a spacer/support for the others only.
on April 4, 2012
This is a great home workout system. It was tight and snug on my door originally, but has loosened a little in the middle despite my efforts to tighten it. If I tighten it any more it will interfere with opening and closing the door. But I still give it 5 stars because it really does allow you to keep your workout going at a high intensity, which is important. Using only their door anchor, you'd waste some more time readjusting between every set, but with the Ultra-anchor, it's very fluid to switch between different anchor points.
on December 6, 2014
I love the convenience of hooking up to several different areas on the door in a snap. It really saves me time as my time slot for working out is limited in the morning. My only complaint is that the vertical strap is not long enough to wrap all the way around my door! Even with the horizontal straps tight, the whole thing slowly drifts downward on the door, requiring m to slide it back up sometimes more than once in a single workout! A longer vertical strap or an extension strap with male and female buckles would solve the problem, and then I would definitely give 5 stars. Cannot recommend product to people with taller doors :(
on May 3, 2015
I received this and could immediately tell that it was made very well as far as quality of materials and construction.

The instructions are clear, but the assembly is so staright forward I am not sure that they are needed. My 12 year old son insisted that I let him install it and with a little help to get the vertical strap connected and pulling the straps tight he was able to install it in less than 15 minutes. IT is helpful to have two people on the installation so that one person can ensure the anchors stay in the correct position on the face of the door while the other person pulls the strap tight.

The anchor does not interfere with the operation of the door. It works extremely well and it is very easy to transfer from one anchor point to another as you switch exercises.

I would highly recommend this product.
on January 23, 2014
I ordered the bands and figured I should buy this door anchor as well and am REALLY GLAD I DID! Set up was SUPER EASY. There is even a video at bodylastics to show you HOW to attach it to your door. It took my husband and I about 12 minutes start to finish. I trained with the bodylastic bands and this door anchor today and love it! I've lifted weights for years and have some decent equipment here at home - but for isolation THIS thing works. Normally when I do flys on the bench my chest doesn't burn and my forearms and hands give out but with this anchor and the bands, Holy ****! Total isolation and lots of latic acid!! LOVE IT! I started doing full body circuit training (heavy lifting) a couple weeks ago and today I used this with the bands only,no free weights or machines of any king. The attachment points on this thing (there are 26!) give you so many options it's unreal. Whoever designed this "THANK YOU!!" For this price it's a no-brainer. This is incredible. Just kicked up my training several notches.
on August 2, 2016
I have a door that won't close properly and thus never works with the usual door anchors. It works with this! Easy to set up and FANTASTIC. I bought my favorite gym cable machine accessories (such as the rope grip for the triceps pull-down that ends with opening the rope) and attached them to bodylastics cables on this. Now I can do every exercise I do at the gym!

Wish it came in a creamy white color so it wouldn't look so ugly in the small space. Will have to take it to the tailor and have it covered in decor-friendly cloth to make it more aesthetic.