Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 127 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on March 27, 2016
Seriously, I am 66 years old and have been looking for a bag like this my entire life. I received it 6 days ago and I think I am in heaven. It's everything I ever wanted.The most important thing is that you can find everything you want to find in this day because the bass is large and it's not too deep. If I need another bag again in my life it will be a Bogg
review image
on July 1, 2015
Was delivered sooner than the estimated delivery date. :) It's huge. About the size of a carry on suitcase. The zipper pouches can come out if you don't want them. It does have an odor that will hopefully wear off. My son says it smells good, but I'd give it the equivalent of a permanent marker smelling good. I told him that it's probably not a good idea to inhale chemical smells. Anyway, I'm sure I'll get plenty of Costco shopping trips with this bag. It's sturdy, and made of that weird kind of plastic material they use for Crocs. This will also come in handy the next time we vacation to a place with a beach. These are kind of pricey, but in the long run I can see getting many years of use out of this. I'm going to order the next size down for the small trips to the pool. Only problem is that Amazon has completely sold out of these as of 7/1/15. Guess I wait.
on August 24, 2016
I saw a friend who has to young children using this bag as a pool bag, so I decided to copy her.
I love the size.. nice and BIG! Waterproof!
I am a teacher, so I use mine to take to work everyday. I can put my purse, papers,coffee thermos, and whatever else in there.
And if something happened to spill or make a mess in it, I could rinse it out!
It was listed as $65 on here (amazon), and was listed as $60 on the Bogg website. However I used my prime and got it fast with free shipping.
Shipping was just as much as the 5$ difference on their website, and I would have waited longer...
Overall-- great buy
on June 27, 2015
I was looking for a giant oversized beachbag to hold everything that I wanted for the beach/pool for two babies and my husband and I without having to worry about it getting smelly or Mildewy. Someone recommended this and so far it has been perfect for what I wanted! I got the blue bogg bag And ordered the cooler insert as well (which is blue so it maches nicely). I haven't used the cooler insert yet but am planning many beach trips! There was an error with shipping (ordered the two items from different places and it said they were both delivered when they weren't) when i contacted usps they were not very helpful so I just went straight to the company. They easily looked into it for me and my explained it was on its way already with a different tracking number. They communicated quickly! So far love the bag and hope to use it for a while!
on April 22, 2016
How did I ever live without this bag? I got it with the intention of using it for toting my towels and other items to the sauna and it is perfect for that. I ordered a second and I'm glad I did because this bag can do everything. It's good for hauling groceries, laundry, recycling, sports gear, beach stuff and on and on. It's sturdy, washable, and comfortable to carry. I see a third one in my future and a fourth and a fifth because the Bogg Bag will make great gifts. I'm sure this bag will be useful for many years to come.
on June 18, 2014
This is definitely a big bag and love the material and the small plastic lining bags inside to hold things you don't want to get wet. I put 3 beach towels in there - of which 1 is a really oversized one - 2 soaker guns, ALL of my daughters swim gear, shoes, water toys and I still have some room. Only downside is that it is a bit bulky to carry but that's what you get when you want a big beach bag! Can't wait to use this at the beach this summer as I know it will be SO easy to clean up.
on September 6, 2016
Pros: Bag is great size and well made. Cons: Customer support, bag is very heavy when fully loaded and straps do not stay on shoulder.
on September 9, 2014
THIS BAG IS FABULOUS. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I SAW SOMEONE AT THE POOL WHO HAD IT AND WENT RIGHT TO AMAZON. THIS SELLER SHIPPED VERY QUICKLY. IT IS A HEAVY BAG VERY STURDY. IT WAS PERFECT AT THE BEACH AND POOL. PERFECT FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES TO BE OUTSIDE BUT PARTICULARLY THE BEACH AND POOL.
on July 11, 2013
The bottom of our old swim bag always got wet from the floor area around the pool, and I had to hang it to dry every night when we got home. The Bogg Bag is perfect with its plastic material and firm structure--I can find anything I need, and it carries everything for a pool day with 3 kids. And better yet, it dries immediately and I don't have to worry about a damp bag when I get home.
on May 2, 2017
Overall I like the bag; however the interior bags were poorly made and the zipper didn't work on one and on the other the bag it had a while in it. So it wouldn't be very helpful keeping things sand or water proof.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.