Bogs Hawthorne Waterproof Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Black, 1 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- The perfect combination of style and functionality
- 100% Waterproof with Aegis anti-microbial lining for odor protection
- European lasts, perforated insoles and non-slip outer soles provide superior comfort and fit
- Four way stretch inner bootie that doesn't need breaking in
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Urban and outdoor enthusiasts love Bogs. Always waterproof and warm, they walk comfortably, breathe naturally and combine modern style with rugged construction. Both the popular classics and the new MT series are available with waterproof breathable uppers. Everything we sell is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Enjoy.
- Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.5 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B00403NAR8
- Item model number: Hawthorne
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 25, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
We had Bogs boots this winter, but my son found them too tall and therefore uncomfortable to wear. This rainboot-styled-like-a-sneaker suits his particular tastes much better. He is happy to wear them every day, and I have to point out when the weather is fine and his regular shoes would be a better choice for school.
Several other first graders have commented in my hearing that they like these new shoes, so I guess they are cool enough for many 7 year olds.
My son is still enough of a little kid that he may sit down in a puddle and fill his boots that way, but no water is entering these shoes except from the top. Bogs keep the socks dry and the feet warm. These may be a little too warm when the summer thunderstorms roll in, but all rubber boots feel pretty clammy, and I'd expect these to be more comfortable than tall boots when it is hot and humid.
Hopefully these will last us until winter boot season six months from now. The quality seems very good, and my picky son is happy, so this was a great purchase for us.