|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$115.00 - $356.83 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5" from arch
- Waterproof hunting boot featuring 6mm neoprene insulation, Max-wick moisture wicking lining, and Scent Combat biotechnology to fight unwanted odors
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bogs™ Bowman offers durability and protection during the most rugged of hunting conditions. Lined with 6mm of Neo-Tech™ and our Bogs Max-Wick™ lining plus Airmesh to achieve warmth without bulk. The Bowman provides more insulation than other brands’ “lite” boots while weighing in at a mere 2.6 lbs per boot. The heel kick on the back makes it easy to get them off. Bogs Bowman will keep you up and out of the cold.
Spend less time worrying about your footing and more time tracking your prey in the Bowman hunting boot from Bogs. Lightweight and yet well-insulated with 6mm Neo-Tech plus the Bogs Max-Wick lining with Airmesh, this is a performance-oriented boot ready for immediate deployment. Aggressive tread delivers confident footing across uncertain terrain.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006PAF7PW
- Item model number: Bowman-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will take them on boundary water trip next year and update the review.
* suprised by overall build quality
* sole's are very think and beefy.
* This is pretty minor, however, if you are down South, these are pretty warm for extended periods of time.
Overall, I would purchase again and would recommend.Thanks for reading.
Most recent customer reviews
As you can see, the boots have not been abused.Read more