|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$146.99 - $210.00 & FREE Returns|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 18" around
- 100% waterproof.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A waterproof upper and treaded sole resist Mother Nature in Bogs' Buckman rain boot. Synthetic upper. Rubber sole.
BOGS built its first boot for Oregon farmers to deliver comfort whatever the weather. Today, we continue to develop functional footwear that helps get things done, no matter what you decide to do. We are BOGS: 100% comfortable in our own boots.
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.17 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006PAF6C6
- Item model number: Buckman-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 21, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The footbed is not nearly as comfortable as the bogs classic high, which is what I ultimately settled on, they are a $100 cheaper and feel fantastic. These are probably a nice boot for some folks, but it just did not fit me well.