- 100% - 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 10.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 11.75" around
- Waterproof and light weight rain boot is made with a durable rubber over a four-way stretch inner bottie for dry feet
- Made with 7mm Neo-Tech insulation to keep feet warm and comfortable in cold weather. Comfort rated to -30 Degrees F/-34 Degrees C
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Our boots will keep you dry. 100% waterproof from top to bottom.
DuraFresh natural bio-technology activates to fight odors
Easy on handles
Integrated handles make pulling on these rainboots a breeze
Constructed with 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation. Our 4 way stretch bootie that provides warmth and comfort.
Comfort rated from temperate to -22°F/-30°C
You’ll never hear your kids complain about wet or cold feet with the Kids Classic. Subzero Neo-Tech insulation keeps kids playing outside for hours while side handles make them easy on and off.
- Note: The sizing info on the box will differ slightly from our sizing (Ex: Bogs 7I = 7 Toddler, Bogs 1K = 1 Little Kid). Please select your child's regular size when ordering.
- Bogs® Kids Size Guide
- Bring on the rain and mud! This classic outdoor winter boot will keep you warm and dry.
- Man-made upper is 100% waterproof, warm and breathable.
- Grab handles on each side of the boot shaft make these easy to pull on.
- 4-way stretch upper.
- Contains Aegis antimicrobial insoles that are breathable, antifungal and odor-resistant.
- Bogs Performance Outsoles are non-slip and non-marking with an all-purpose traction that releases mud and crud.
- Comfort rated to -30º F.
- Please be advised that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and the brand states that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 13 Little Kid, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Department : Unisex-child
- Manufacturer : BOGS
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- ASIN : B001AH405I
- Item model number : Kids Classic
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : October 6, 2008
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One kid whines that they can be hard to put on/take off as the calves can be snug - and we're skinny legged folks so I'd imagine a heavier kid might have trouble with these.
UPDATE YEARS LATER: those boys are STILL wearing these (by choice) and I'm still schlepping out to do barn chores in mine. I have two pairs myself with fancy patterns that receive compliments from everyone (even men!). However, as Bogs age they do begin to get less waterproof. But I'm talking AGE...like 6 years or more. The neoprene develops pinholes and seams get loose; I figure that's to be expected. Also, despite what Bogs says about antimicrobial whatnot, these can and DO build up a hefty stink after a year or so. I've found that filling the entire boot up with water in the tub with any actual antibacterial cleaner and letting it sit for an hour or so then fully drying will freshen them up just fine for another 6 months or so. I've also tossed these into the washing machine with a couple of towels just to fresh them up and they've come out looking awesome. A full drying and they were back in action. I remain a loyal customer.
She never complained that her feet were cold and her socks stayed dry, even when playing in snow drifts. When she grows out of these, I will look for another BOGS boot as a replacement...dry and warm feet are well worth the money
I measured my daughters feet and ordered according to the size chart on Bog's website (prices on Amazon were better). The first pair were WAY too big, so I sent them back (easy process!) and got the next size down which fit well.
Here's the problem: my daughter was so excited for her "school shoes" so I let her wear them for LESS THAN 10 min while we took a short walk 3 houses down and back. In that short time, the soles of the boots have already started to wear. The heels scuffed up badly and the rubber has started to peel. The photos are from after I peeled off the large hanging chunks of sole. Certainly not the quality I expected for an $80 pair of boots.
If these pricey boots can't stand up to 10 min of walking on a sidewalk, I have zero confidence in their ability to hold up to the elements - especially rain and snow. I'm so disappointed. And unfortunately, now I'm stuck with them because school has started and we need these boots.
So word to the wise, or for parents who are looking for quality boots for their kids, look elsewhere. We should have tried Oakiwear or Muck first (less expensive, too!).
They are very comfortable and easy to get on and off. I wouldn't say they are lightweight, but they aren't too terribly heavy that they make walking burdensome.
These boots are also very warm so they do live up to their claims as snow boots. I plan on using them year round to muck stalls. we have hot summers so I just hope they don't stay too warm.
Overall I'm happy that I found a good quality boot for cheaper than the adult sizes- so if you're a woman who wears a size 8 or smaller this allows you more buying options!
Top international reviews
Overall, Amazing purchase.
Yes the price is a bit much, but you are paying for the overall quality and functionality of the boots.