4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Bokeh Masters Kit - Masters Edition
|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The kit work with almost any wide aperture lens with a filter size - Tested with the following lenses: Nikon 50mm f/1.8, 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, 28-105mm f/3.5-f/4.5, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6, Canon EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 50mm f/1.4, EF 85mm f/1.8, EF 100mm f/2
- Allows you to create your own special effect images "in camera" without having to rely on post-production software
- Can be placed over a UV filter
- For the wedding or party photographer, this kit offers you a marketing opportunity for creating images that other photographer may not be able to replicate
- Allow you to turn a night scene or landscape into something completely different and unique
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Bokeh Masters Kit turns light into shapes. By definition, "bokeh" refers to the nature of the blur that can be created using light. It refers to those parts of the image that are out of focus - generally those sections of the photo that are found beyond the measured depth of field.You will see the effect most pronounced when using point light sources such as candles, street lights, flashlights, etc. However, you will find this system works in most lighting situations. Just remember, it is designed to be most effective with areas of your image that are out of focus.This kit contains 21 custom shaped discs including stars, hearts, a happy and sad smiley, animal icons, sports icon and several signs. In addition, you receive eight blank discs with which you can cut your own patterns. Using the included holder, you mount it on the lens, insert your selected disc and shoot your portrait. In this way, you can tailor your special effects to your portrait needs. The Bokeh Masters Kit is designed to work even if it is not 100% flat to the lens.Generally speaking, the "Bokehtinator" works best with lenses of filter size up to 62mm and with apertures of 2.8 or wider. However, the Bokehtinator may also work with other wide-aperture lenses of similar thread size. Testing is recommended.
Showing 1-8 of 57 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They're terribly cut, with lots of jagged edges and little frayed pieces.
- The whole rubber band system doesn't really work.
- The shapes are mostly undesirable.
- The extra pieces for you to make your own are impossible to cut with any tools I have available in my home.
- A bunch of light spills in through the sides and the slots where you insert the little discs.
Skip it. Make your own and save the money.
The pieces are easy to setup and use.
The resulting images are fun and look good with the right light sources and apertures used.
The kit folds flat and is very portable.
The quality of the kit seems very cheap for the price.
The holder is extremely flimsy does not fit lenses securely.
I've used it once on a 55mm lens which is slightly larger than recommended, and the folds on the holder are a bit worn down for an albeit extended one time use.
Again, good purchase with several options in shapes, just make sure you know how to perform this technique or get a book to help guide you
also it doesn't work properly with every single lens. i have the default lens that comes with the cannon EOS rebel t3i and it didn't work too well.
but! it's not terrible just little things that bothered me.