Bolle Quasar Snow Goggles
|Price:||$69.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flow-Tech Venting frame designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens.
- Venting ports control airflow, while preventing clogging from snow and ice.
- Triple layer face foam for ultra soft micro-fleece is the only material on your face, backed by two layers of multi density foam for a firm soft fit.
- Forstay system allows for swinging outrigger to maintain perfect fit with helmets.
- Equalizer Vent technology uses a waterproof, breathable vent to eliminate any moisture. The result is a distortion free vision and no fogging at any altitude.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Quasar also has a spherical vented lens. P80 Plus/Carbo Glas lens. Fits Medium-Large faces
Color: Silver Pinstripe | Lens Color: Vermillon Gun
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing I have had trouble with during the purchase was that it is very hard to picture how the lenses look like. I debated a long time between the Aurora and the Vermillion Gun lenses. I had old Bolle Vermillion Gun lenses that had a mirror coating so people could not see your eyes. I loved them and I wanted to select something similar, but it seemed to me the new Vermillion Gun lenses are not 100% reflective anymore. I don't know if that's true only on pictures but I decided not to select them (also because they transmit 22% of light, compared to 45% for the Aurora lenses and I ski quite a light in flat light). So I picked the Aurora lenses. They don't have a mirror coating but still look very nice.