Bolle Carve Snow Goggles
|Price:||$34.98 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- YOUR EVERYDAY GOGGLES – Our Mojo Snow Googles feature a classic design with a matte black frame and contemporary improvements, including double carbo glass lens, versatile vermillion tint, flow vent technology, and more. These googles fit easily and comfortably over most helmets and were designed to be worn all day. From the slopes to the hot tub, they’ve got you covered.
- CAT. 2 DOUBLE LENS THERMAL BARRIER – The Bollé unique double lens design creates a thermal barrier between you and the elements while providing exceptional optics and a superior seal. These lenses have a vermillion tint for both UV protection and clear vision in category 2 conditions, which includes sunny and cloudy days.
- CARBO GLASS AND ANTI FOG PROTECTION – These goggles include an embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens that disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build-up that can impede vision. The outer lenses are sheathed in a protective armor to prevent scratches, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a cloudless sky.
- FLOW VENT TECHNOLOGY – Designed to reduce fogging and optimize airflow over the inside of the lens, these venting ports prevent clogging from snow and ice and provide the ultimate defense against icy winds.
- DESIGNED FOR USE WITH HELMETS – All Bollé goggles are engineered with most helmet designs in mind, offering universal integration and all-day comfort. Padded with an adjustable strap, these goggles are also suited for most ages and head sizes.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Embedded premium anti-fog layer in the inner lens disperses water molecules across the surface of the lens, restricting moisture build up that can impede your crystal clear view of the terrain ahead.
A high-tech protective armor applied to the outer lens creates a shield to significantly reduce scratching, keeping your lenses and outlook as clear as a bluebird sky.
Creation of a dual-pane thermal barrier between the cold dry outside air and the moisture generated by intense activity prevents distracting condensation from forming.
Engineered venting systems in each frame promote directional airflow across the inside surface of the lens, reducing the potential for moisture build up and maintaining your pristine vision.
Featuring a ventilated dual lens with an anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment, the CARVE will allow you to make the most of your day out on the peaks.
Color: Black | Lens Color: Vermillon Gun
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningWARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ crisp lens. I could actually see better through these than without anything over my eyes. The color looks red, but when wearing them, it's really more like a very light pink (white fences appear light pink).
+ little to no fogging.
+ Keeps my upper-face warm. This was my reason for buying them, and the size does a great job of keeping my face warm.
+ Comfortable. Sometimes I'll wear them directly on my face. Also, when wearing with one of my masks (see picture), I can actually fit it under the mask padding, and both ways feel great.
+Lots of viewing space. Nothing's restricting my view with these. Granted, if I want to see anything within 4-5 feet in front of me, I have to look down (bow my head forward), but that's basic with anything that rests on your nose.
-Some fogging: Now, I'm not going to lie: it does sometimes fog up. But that may have something to do with the mask I sometimes wear. For example, today it was 10 F (-6 windchill), and after some time of walking my dog, I got a little, annoying fog-dot above my left eye, but that was about it. However, once the whole lens did actually fog up.
I would (and have) recommend these to anybody looking for a pair of comfortable ski goggles that do well with the anti-fogging.
I was completely comfortable, both during the brightest part of the day and as it started getting dark, with the rose lenses. They became an impediment to my young eyes only after dusk. Older users may have more of an issue with this.
The goggles started to fog a few times when I breathed on them, and I had to wear my face mask a bit lower to keep my breath off them. In all cases when I noticed them fogging they became clear again seconds later. They did not fog up except when I allowed my face mask to direct my breath up at them, so be aware of that.
My one complaint is that the foam becomes a little irritating when sweaty. No stars deducted because that's a personal thing. I just take them off for a minute or so to dry and they're fine again.
I skied for years without goggles, and am very glad I finally jumped on the band wagon. The diminished sideways vision takes a bit of getting used to.
They look nice too, not cheap. And not tacky since the lenses aren't reflective.
Yes, both goggles are from Bolle. Yes, they look similar. No, they are not the same.
If you order Bolle Carve Goggles, look closely when you receive them. The tag should denote the model. Another quick and easy way to tell the difference it to look at the lens, note the vents on the Carve; the Mojo does not have vents in the lens.
At this point, I cannot tell you whether or not the Bolle Carve is a good ski goggle or not. Given the combination of features and price, it seems like a good value.
- No fogging at all
- Very Comfortable
- Great vision that helped seeing the snow runs clearly
- Light weight- felt like there was nothing on my head
- No scratches
Great product overall. I highly recommend!