Bolle Safety Shade 5.0 Welding Safety Glasses, Scratch-Resistant, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Frame Material||Thermoplastic Elastomers|
|Model Name||Welding Safety Glasses|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Gloves, Eyewear, Ear Protection, Masks & Clothing
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Bolle Safety
- Package Dimensions: 22.6 H x 5.4 L x 10.6 W (centimeters)
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Bolle Safety|
|Finish Type||uv-protection , scratch-resistant|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Weight||0.010 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.4 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 40089
- Date First Available : October 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : Eunicole LLC
- ASIN : B00TB9A8JE
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Best Sellers Rank: #53,032 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #273 in Safety Goggles & Glasses
- Customer Reviews:
Welding Safety Glasses, Gender Unisex, Lens Color Shade 5. 0, Lens Coating Scratch-Resistant, Frame Design Full, Frame Color Black/Gray, Frame Material Polycarbonate/TPE, Size Universal, Lens Material Polycarbonate, Temple Color Black/Gray, Temple Style Adjustable, UV Protection 99. 9 Percent, Includes Microfiber Bag, Neck Cord, Standards ANSI Z87. 1-2010, CSA-Z94. 3-2007 '
From the manufacturer
Provides complete protection to your eyes
The full-frame Welding Welding Safety Glasses provides protection against all the harmful incidents your job can put your through. It saves your eyes from the harmful effects of the mechanical and chemical exposure while working.
The comfortable fit of the eyewear allows you to wear it for longer duration without causing any headache. The lenses have a scratch-resistant coating and the Polycarbonate/TPE material frame makes the safety glasses durable.
Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By GRANT SCHLEY on September 28, 2022