Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Style: Vermillon Lens|Change

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on October 21, 2016
I've had these goggles for a couple of months now and use them for mountain biking. The goggles fit comfortably over my prescription glasses. The strap is very comfortable and keep the goggles in place, whether I strap it around the back of my head or have it go around my helmet. The padded frame is comfortable and do not move, even while going over jumps and rough terrain. My favorite part about the goggles are the lenses. I wear polarized lenses with my prescription glasses and the Vermillion color is perfect for me. I tried the brown and yellow lenses with my glasses and it really didn't help much, if at all. It just made my ride a little more uncomfortable. On bright days, the polarized lenses makes it very difficult to determine what is shadow and what is a possible obstacle on the trail. With the addition of the Vermillion color, it allows the shadows to remain a little more passive and the obstacles to stand out a bit more. This in turn allows me to ride the trails faster with more confidence. No matter my eye position, the Vermillion color covers my vision completely. So far, they have not scratched or pitted, even though I've ridden in loose gravel, loose dirt, water and mud. I haven't ridden in cold weather yet to know if there are any fogging issues.

The only con I have is that the color is slightly feminine looking for my liking, but I've seen men wearing much, much more feminine stuff on the trails. They most definitely do the job they are meant to do and I couldn't be much happier with them. I'll be wearing these goggles for years to come.

I know the lenses will get scratched up eventually, but the lenses are replaceable and I will replace them when the time comes.
on November 18, 2016
As someone who prefers to wear glasses (instead of contacts) while skiing, it can be such a hassle to find goggles that are of a size to fit my frames underneath without scratching the glasses or the goggles. These goggles are specifically designed so that space is provided for the frames of your glasses to fit and also provide space between the goggles lens and where your glasses sit on your face. These appear to be larger (not a ridiculous amount, but noticeable) compared to "regular" goggles, but it's a small fashion price to pay. The goggle lens appear to be of standard effectiveness at combating glare/brightness from the snow. If you are someone like me who was specifically looking for goggles that accommodated glasses, then these are exactly what you need. If you don't wear glasses, then you would probably be better off with "normal" sized goggles as these do run large.
on April 22, 2014
These fit super comfortably around my fairly large framed glasses, fit great even around my entire ski helmet. Very comfortable. Great visibility.

These fog really, really bad. I have to leave them up on top of my helmet, and then literally the last thing I do before I hit a run is put my goggles down. The airflow breathes nicely and keeps them from fogging on the way down. And I'd say that's a plus, they breathe really well but still function in blocking the wind. And I've taken these things 40+mph in -10 degree weather.

But the MOMENT I get to the bottom of the run and stop, I have maybe 3 seconds to take them off before they completely fog up. I've been told that maybe you need a strong antifogging agent, and granted I haven't tried that. But still, in that -10 weather I was talking about, would have been much nicer to be able to leave my goggles on all the time. Because that's friggin cold.
on March 24, 2017
Used them once in very sunny conditions. Perfect visibility. No fogging. Fit nicely over my glasses.
on April 15, 2017
Very nice googles and yes, they are actually OTG capable.
on March 9, 2017
Keeps sun and snow glare down to a minimum
on March 4, 2017
These are great and work over glasses as advertised. I wore them all day over prescription sunglasses.
on April 20, 2017
perfect for the occasional skier, reasonably priced.
on April 14, 2017
They work! Having goggles that fit over glasses and actually work is wonderful!
on March 14, 2017
Not expert but I really needed goggles I can put over my glasses.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.