|Fits as expected||
BombayFashions Women's Print Bohemian Peasant Hippie Gypsy India Beach Skirt
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- If too small around waist - wear as a DRESS. View 2nd image of models wearing our skirts as dresses!
- Lining is NOT included with Skirt. This skirt is LIGHTWEIGHT and see-through to some extent.
- Hand Made - Printed Skirt - Wear with Care
- Waist of Skirt Unstretched: 14 Inches. Waist Stretched: 21 Inches. Hip Area Stretched: 36 Inches
- Elastic Waist 24" to 38" max stretch. Length is approx 36" long (1 inch here/there difference)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00DQ339ZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 22, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I have a black peacock skirt, with screened on-design and am afraid to launder, so will try the cleaners? They are all fun to wear.
Also, it's a bit short. Not to the tops of my feet like I had hoped, but just above. Still though, $6.99? I'll suck it up.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am about a size 14, the skirt was a little tight, but not bad. Only reason 4 instead of 5 stars is the fabric is thin, wear something underneath.Published 8 months ago by Bootiesr
My daughter tried it on and it kept falling off regardless how tight she tried. these skirts are for those that are at least size 5 or 6.Published 9 months ago by R Garcia
To say that the size was misleading is an understatement as large as the skirt is small. I'm modifying it only because my daughter fell in love with the fabric. Read morePublished 13 months ago by nursissistic
It's just not a one size fits all. It looks great on my teenager who wears a size 4/5. Any larger and it's just a see through sheer skirt. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amazon Customer
I received a lot of complements on this skirt. I wore it in Egypt.Published 18 months ago by T. Yoder
I love this skirt though it looks like it will wrinkle when I wash it and I will have to wash it by hand, but it is very beautiful and for the price, great.Published 18 months ago by Margaret S. Paine