We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The original floating sunglasses
- Foam-lined ear pieces provide a snug comfortable fit
- Polarized lenses block 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Comes with microfiber bag and neck cord
- Different color frames and lenses also available
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bombers are the original floating sunglasses. Strategically placed foam at the corners of the lenses allows this eyewear to float while also reducing the tearing effects of wind. Foam-lined ear pieces provide a snug comfortable fit. Polarized lenses block 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. Each style comes with microfiber bag and neck cord and is available in black frames with smoke lenses or tortoise frames with brown lenses.
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 7 inches
- ASIN: B003D5JFVO
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Look closely at the picture before you purchase, these glasses float because they have glued foam to the frames. You can see two chunks of this foam right next to the inside portion of the lens near the arm of the glasses. The glasses are OK, but if I knew that they had foam glued to them I would have bought a pair of Arnette's or Ray Ban's.
Good polarized glasses,and they look cool, but feel like I was duped when they showed up with chunks of foam glued to them.