Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 21, 2018
Nice pictures to look at, and amazing recipes! If you like the magazine you should check out their YouTube channel, very interesting stuff there.
on December 27, 2016
I was worried I wouldn't love this magazine because I thought it might be a little on the snooty side-- I was wrong! The dishes may be shmancy sometimes but they maintain a down-to-earth feel which I love so much. I'm always learning about some new ingredient I want to try!
on May 10, 2018
I love the variety of recipes and the articles are interesting. I love trying new foods and cuisine from around the world, and this is a great way to do it. Their website is great too; it helped me learn how to care for and use my cast iron pan. I definitely recommend Bon Appetit for adventurous cooks.
|0Comment|Report abuse
The copies I received did not even look like real magazines. They looked like promotional magazine samples. Mostly ads. Very little content.
2 people found this helpful
on April 8, 2018
This magazine has really changed over the years. Definitely not home cooking friendly anymore and what happened to the RSVP? It was always my favorite part of the magazine. Would not buy again
2 people found this helpful
on April 2, 2017
Plenty of recipes and ideas for meals. Nice mix of articles and information.
on January 28, 2018
Nothing but advertisements and weird, unuseable recipes. Used to be a fine magazine,
on December 31, 2012
The magazine is okay, but impractical for me. A lot of the recipes are expensive to make or take up a lot of time. I received this magazine for a year and never once made a recipe in it because of the expense, mainly. Most of the recipes do sound good but this magazine is just not made for a person without a lot of time or money.
7 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2017
Very nice looking magazine, and a lot of the recipes are really fancy but they also have some easier ones which is nice.
on May 1, 2018
First, my subscription was a slip of the mouse and I tried to cancel the subscription immediately...unsuccessfully. Second, while I'm sort of a "foodie" this magazine is way, way too "hoity-toity" and have gotten nothing useful from it in the 3 issues I've received.

I WANT TO CANCEL.