Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 62 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on December 10, 2009
Love the book. Photography is GREAT.

Was given a 3 week timeline for delivery. Was slightly disappointed that it was delivered the very last day of expected dates. But worth the wait and the price can't be beat.
A MUST for any BON JOVI fan!!!!!
VINE VOICEon November 7, 2009
I started listening to Bon Jovi when I was 6...I am now 29. The first cassette tape (man, that makes me feel old!) I ever owned was New Jersey, and from there, my entire musical life was changed. I have followed Jovi through every album they've ever released, the break they took in the 90's that seemed to last forever, and have caught as many shows of theirs as I can...often dragging a reluctant father, who was then replace by an even MORE reluctant husband. So, without a doubt, Bon Jovi has, is, and always will be my favorite band.

I have not yet seen the documentary that accompanies this book (I don't get Showtime...bummer), but the book is a very in-depth look into one of the worlds most successful bands. The guys speak candidly about their days starting out, just how green they were when they released their first few albums, and how much they've learned in the 25 years they've been making music. The photos are awesome. Many are concert shots, but there are a bunch of back-stage shots that offer a behind the scenes glimpse, as well as some personal family shots.

Basically, if you're a fan of Bon Jovi, I absolutely recommend this. If you've followed their career and bought all the albums, then buy the book...you won't be disappointed. I can't wait to see the documentary that goes along with this. A great book from a great band. Here's to another 25 years guys!
on November 12, 2009
I got the book as soon it came out. It has great pictures, and some text. Honestly I would have love more stories, like a biography n/or history, other then them making remarks of the pictures on the book. But is o.k., like I said the pictures are great.
on August 13, 2015
I received this book right on time. I am really happy with it. It is a beautiful book with wonderful pictures and so much information. I love that it talks about each group member individually and the band as a whole. I learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed it.
on April 4, 2014
I am EXTREMELY pleased with this book. So pleased, in fact, I purchased a second one for my daughter and a third one for my Kindle. This book has some awesome photographs, but most important to me is the fact that the book is written by the band and expresses their thoughts and feelings. I was THRILLED with this purchase. In the usual Bon Jovi Style, they did not disappoint!
on November 8, 2009
This Book is totally for any Die Hard Bon Jovi fan. It is also for people who are just getting into the band as well. It's the perfect gift for that Bon Jovi fan this holiday season. I have been a fan since "Runaway" went national which is about almost 30 years now. This book will give you an inside look about the band, what they stand for and why so many people who have followed and discovered them over the years. A must read!
on March 14, 2014
This was a gift for a friend that I haven't seen in many years and found out they were a JBJ fan. They saw the video and I thought it'd be a nice gift for him to have access to whenever he needed a JBJ fix. Unfortunately, it was completely embarrassing, as the cover is upside-down and there was a black marker line on it also. The seller did credit my account and I now have to re-purchase from another.
on November 20, 2009
Just received my cd/dvd of the Circle and When We Were Beautiful Book. Love them all. A must have if you are a true fan. Book has lots of great pics -- not too much reading which would have been an extra bonus - overall worth every cent spent.
on March 12, 2014
Love Bon Jovi even though I fit in with older, heavy rock instead of the new stuff. Just an old lady stuck in the 60's and 70's! The pics are beautiful and the book is laid out so well. If you collect rock books, this is for you.
on November 12, 2009
This purchase is a MUST MUST for any lover of rock n roll, epecially a Bon Jovi fan! Marvelous book, great insight and a total inside glance at the greatest band in the Universe