BonJour Salad Chef, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Battery-operated blender for salad dressings
- Rubber pushbutton activates blender
- Unbreakable carafe features 4 recipes printed on the sides
- Easy-grip body fits in the hand
- Includes recipe booklet with 10 recipes
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
SALAD CHEFÂ® SALAD DRESSING MIXER The Salad ChefÂ® is designed to perfectly emulsify ingredients to prepare delicious salad dressings effortlessly. Simply pour the ingredients into the carafe, push down to activate the battery powered Salad ChefÂ® and watch as the ingredients quickly become a tasty salad dressing. There are four recipes on the carafe and an interactive recipe book with additional recipes. Includes an airtight stopper to retain dressing freshness. -Unique push-down mechanics for easy, ergonomic use -Non skid base holds carafe in place while in use
Homemade salad dressings never seem to mix quickly (must be something about oil and vinegar mingling in the same bowl), which is why BonJour released the Salad Chef, a battery-powered dressing blender. The Salad Chef features an unbreakable plastic carafe with several dressing recipes printed on the side. Once you add the dressing ingredients, merely push the button on the top of the blender and wait. Within seconds, the Salad Chef produces perfectly merged dressings with just the right balance of flavors. The unit is designed to fit snugly in your hand, and with its white top, chrome halo, and clear carafe, it even looks like a cool gadget. The Salad Chef comes with a recipe book with 10 additional dressing ideas. --Rivers Janssen
Top Customer Reviews
- I hold the vessel with one hand and the device with the other, using my thumb to press the button on top.
- It sometimes does a more thorough job when the blades are just a little below the surface and a bit off center. Maybe it's incorporating more air. But keep the blades away from the sides and far from the opening.
- If the recipe includes more water than oil, a thickening agent may be needed to combat separation.
Here's my reduced-fat sodium-free recipe (makes one cup):
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Spike salt-free seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Xanthan gum
After emulsifying, the mixture turns light green.
Salad Chef completely emulsifies oil and vinegar and for as long as I have kept the dressing in my frige, it has never seperated. In addition it comes with 4 salad recipes on the jar but the greatest thing is that it has a recipe booklet that comes with it that has another 10-12 recipes. To make the recipes you just hold it up to the jar and follow the lines. All cookbooks should be like this.
I love it and use it all the time. Also its battery operated so you can make your dressing in your kitchen, dining room or outside in the garden.