Other Sellers on Amazon
BonJour Chef's Tools Professional Culinary / Crème Brûlée Torch, Black
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.87 (7%)|
Save an extra $5.00 when you apply this coupon.
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||5.75 x 3.75 x 8.75 inches; 11.2 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BonJour Chef's Tools Professional Culinary - Crème Brûlée Torch, 1-Piece, Black
- This crème brulee torch is crafted with a heavy, metal body
- Culinary torch body features a fuel level indicator window, butane gas powered, extra nozzle, safety lock, adjustable temperature and anti-flare flame
- This kitchen culinary torch comes with removable stand; butane fuel not included
- Chef kitchen torch features a full color culinary recipe pamphlet featuring recipes courtesy of Kitchen on Fire.Includes 1 crème brulee torch
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Caramelized sugar and fruit
- Melted cheese
- Roasted chiles and vegetables
- Seared tomato skins
Restaurant Quality Results at Home
- Extra long nozzle with anti-flare-flame gives you the perfect finishing touch with elegance and efficiency
- Features a fuel level indicator window so you know when butane is running low
- Adjustable temperature control helps you achieve better results
- Removable stand and safety lock allow for for easier storage
- Comes with recipe book
Creme Brulee Set
Compare with similar items
This metal body culinary torch turns the ordinary home chef into a professional. It is ideal for crème brulee, caramelizing sugar, meringues, melting cheese, crisping meats, skinning tomatoes, peppers and charring vegetables. The butane gas powered torch features a fuel level indicator window, an extra-long nozzle with anti-flare flame, adjustable temperature control, safety lock and removable stand. Also included is a full color culinary recipe book featuring recipes courtesy of "kitchen on fire". Fuel not included.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most of the reviews for this product compliment its reliability and build quality. And compared to the recommended products like Vector or Blazer, it's extremely cheap.
Some of the reviews give one star, saying the torch lights very inconsistently, leaks butane, etc. I decided the risk was worth it and bought this torch.
Lo and behold, my torch arrives and is nothing but trouble.
First, it was extremely difficult to get butane in there reliably. I couldn't tell if I was filling it up, as no gas sounds were heard. Also, the fuel gague on this is worse than useless.
Second, the reliability of the torch is basically zero. Like many other reviews have claimed, my product lights at best one time out of ten, which is totally umacceptable.
Third, when the torch does light, I only get about 20 seconds of good flame out of it before it begins to noticably wither. After about 30 seconds, the flame is too weak to use for its intended purpose--less a jet and more a bic lighter.
Fourth, the build quality is disappointingly shoddy. The metal seems low quality, the buttons are all hard plastic, and pieces are joined together loosely.
I ended up returning this torch and buying a Messermeister FT-12 instead. It has no negative reviews, has many compliments on its nuild quality and reliability, appears to be identical in build to tbe Vector torches, is ostensibly a professional-grade device, and is only $20 more.
If you can't afford to buy a higher quality torch, I would recommend buying this one from BB&B, so when it breaks you can return it and exchange it for another one right away.