|Price:||$7.46 ($0.06 / oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.49 (32%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bona Pro Series Wm700049040 Hardwood Floor Cleaner Concentrate, 4-Ounce
- Concentrate: makes one 32-ounce bottle
- Professional formula
- No dulling residue
- Safe for wood
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
* Start off with a clean, WET (but not dripping- ring it out first) microfiber pad. The water helps the product disperse evenly.
* Vacuum (or at least sweep) the floor prior to starting. Don't use a beater bar attachment on the vacuum; they may scratch the floor.
* I use a plastic squeeze container (like a dishsoap or ketchup bottle) to pour the product on the floor. Use enough to keep the floor wet and the product distributed evenly, but not so much that there are small pools drying on the floor or the floor doesn't dry evenly within 5 or so minutes. Different floors need different amounts of water because of their finish and wood type, some need very little at all (esp. high gloss).
* Don't use a back-and-fourth motion when mopping, but rather a long "figure eight" motion (keeping the same side of the mophead in the front to trap loose debris), mopping IN THE DIRECTION of the grain of the wood of the floor. Mopping across the wood will cause dirt to get trapped in the ridges and you'll get streaks.
* Stop periodically to rinse out the mop pad. More often if your floor's super dirty.
* If you see beading or uneven drying, go back over it with a well-rung-out mop pad so the spots don't show after it dries.
* This hopefully goes without saying, but don't walk over the floor till its dry. Wearing clean, dry socks keeps the floor cleaner longer (use caution with slick floors), as oils from bare feet tend to leave prints.
I would give it 5 stars, except for the current bottle design. It's fine if for sale at a regular store, but probably needs to be made of thicker plastic or reconfigured somehow to better withstand the stresses of shipment via UPS-type carriers. My bottle of concentrate arrived with dented corners and a cap/pour spout that had been completely depressed into the bottle body. I could still open it, but pouring requires Zen-like concentration to avoid wild dribbling. I'm surprised this particular bottle even arrived with fluid still in it. No amount of pillow-packs and crumpled paper stuffed into a cardboard box can cushion a 1-gallon bottle of liquid as it's being tossed into the UPS truck.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This the only way to buy Bona if you have a wood floor....this is the concentrate and a much better investment!!!!Published 17 hours ago by Doorgunner
I was really excited to purchase this as I read so many great reviews about it. I really didn't see a big difference in my floors. Not sure if I did something incorrectly. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Rudi B.
Fantastic on our bamboo floors. We found that on the bamboo floors it works best to use an electric buffer after using the product to get a nice shine to the floor. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Dr. Gail Russell Hall
Works well on our floors and recommended by the man who installed them.Published 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Still haven't discovered that professional strength, non-toxic waterborne cleaner that is specially formulated for all types of hardwood floors coated with a clear unwaxed finish... Read morePublished 11 days ago by broke04
This does a nice job of cleaning my hardwood floors without dulling the surface.Published 12 days ago by apcr_texas
I've used Bona for over 20 years and for me it's the best non-commercial floor cleaner. I trust their products to do what they advertise.Published 13 days ago by D. Edwards