Bonaco Caboose Travel Potty - The Diaper Potty
- It's Convenient! With our patented diaper-catching design, give your toddler a clean , real potty that works. Because when you gotta go, you gotta go!
- It's Compact! So small, it fits on a standard sheet of paper. The top fits in the base for even more compact storage. It can fit in your diaper bag, or under the stroller, or on the floorboard of the car.
- Teachable Moments Away From Home! Families today are busier than ever and potty training on the go is tougher than on our home turf.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
it's teeny tiny, everyone says lunch box size.. I think my 1980s plastic she-ra lunch box (with matching thermos) was bigger than this!
Other reviews talk about how hard it is to put the diaper on in a hurry.. My question is .. Why don't you keep a diaper in it?
I don't know how it would work with a small diaper but I buy size 6 for it. This allows me to fasten the diaper around the sides AND put the lid back on the diaper. Which helps the diaper take the shape if the toilet so when my kiddo needs to use it, it stays put... Plus i don't have to fuss with it while she is peeing all over herself.
You gotta be smarter than the diaper potty.. If you are, it's the best portable toilet out there.
I keep it with extra diapers and some Clorox wipes (travel pack or zip lock of ones from the house stash) in the nifty little plastic zipper case that the potty comes in.. Even has a handle.
Took this to disneyland even.. Just in case we got stuck in a long bathroom line!
Seriously, stop thinking about it.. Just buy it. No drippy, leaky pee bags. Just roll up the diaper, like you've been doing for the last 1-3 years and toss.
1) SMALL: Like the other reviews state, the potty is VERY small. And just like others have said, its small size also works to its advantage by being easy to transport. I toss it into a plastic bag (which I later use to toss away the wipes & the wet diaper) along with a clean diaper into the basket of my stroller.
2) SLIDES: The top lid can easily slide off the bottom part. It's not a problem when my child is sitting ON the potty but a pain when you're trying to rush in getting it prepared (i.e. getting the diaper into the thing and getting the lid to be stable on top and your child is needing to go NOW! NOW! NOW!) I wish they built a sort of latch to fix this problem.
3) LEAKS: This happens to me 8 out of 10 times....the pee will leak off the side of diaper while it is in the potty and drip off the sides into the base. I'm not sure what I'm doing different those 2 out of 10 times it works and the potty stays completely dry and the diaper is the only thing wet...but I think the rushing to assemble it may have something to do with it.
I'm putting size 5 diapers into the potty so it should be big enough...but it leaks. : (
Maybe if they designed the lid to have little small plastic hooks to keep the diaper sides up in place, it would prevent this problem from happening.
But all in all, I'm keeping this product because it's easy to carry & simple to clean.
And maybe one of these days, I'll figure out how to keep the pee from leaking off the sides of the diapers!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works but the top slides off easily so you have to work with it and sort of hold it in place while they get on the potty.Published 1 month ago by LisaLoafer
Great idea, but not functional. It is better to just let your toddler pee on trees or grass outside, and even to poo outside and just pick it up. That's what I ended up doing. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jonathan Lee
This is great - for what it is. A travel potty for when you can't get to - or your child won't use - a regular toilet. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joanna
We love how small and compact this is. We don't use disposable diapers in it. We keep clorox wipes in the car and dump and wipe it out after each use. Fits right under any seat.Published 8 months ago by Stephanee Phillips
This thing is kinda awesome. Not for large kids, but for a kid just learning to use the potty, it's great. Makes car trips easy. Just put diaper in and child sits on potty. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Shavahn P. Dorris-jefferson
Kid used it once and then hated it. Great idea though! Maybe another kid would like it.Published 11 months ago by Lisa M Spinelli
I absolutely love this potty. Keeps us from having to use public restrooms. I keep it in the back of my SUV. Very convenient and easy to use.Published 11 months ago by Ashley