Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bonade 2250U Inverted Clarinet Ligature" and save 75% off the $35.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.95 shipping
Bonade 2250U Inverted Clarinet Ligature
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.42 (5%)|
- Bb clarinet ligature
- Gain 20 to 30% more tone and greater dynamic range with the Bonade ligature
- Designed by the master teacher and performer Daniel Bonade
- Allows for a more free vibration of the reed creating better response and control
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Rovner Clarinet Ligature 1R
Bonade Bb Clarinet Ligature Silver plated 2250S
Luyben 318506 L2215 Bb Clarinet Ligature Black
Rovner V-1R Clarinet Ligature
Selmer 1719 Nickel Clarinet Ligature
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||WeinerMusic||Avalanche Brands||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Gain 20 to 30% more tone and greater dynamic range with the Bonade ligature. Designed by the master teacher and performer Daniel Bonade, the Bonade ligature allows for a more free vibration of the reed creating better response and control.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The new reverse Bonade ligatures - the plating is a very cheep slippery metal of some sort - this is easily fixed by taking sand paper to the inside of the ligature (side that touches the plastic) and just ruffing up the surface.
2. DOES NOT include a reed cap - I have my students (A) use the metal ones that came with their cheep ligatures, (B) purchase the reed cap that goes with it - $23 I think or (C) you can make a reed cap out of duck tape that works just as well.
I have returned this is as my subject line states.