|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.2 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||20199|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Measurement System||metric, inch|
|Warranty Description||Bondhus products have a lifetime warranty, if a tool breaks or fails to meet your expectation in any way, simply return it to us and we will replace it free of charge|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-516-8161|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bondhus 20199 Balldriver L-Wrench Double Pack, 10999 (1.5-10mm) and 10937 (0.050-3/8-Inch)
|Price:||$22.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20-Percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty - we will replace it free of charge
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
So I bought this combination metric/imperial set from Amazon. Some things don't change. Bondhus still makes excellent tools. They have an excellent rust-resistant finish. They fit the screw sockets perfectly. The ball ends allow socket entry from an angle. The steel is extremely resistant to abuse (go ahead - use that cheater bar).
And finally, at $18, this is a steal. The big box wrenches are a couple bucks less, but are nowhere near this quality. I think you will be pleased.
I should have got the set of 15 metric wrenches instead (Bondhus 17095 Set of 15 Balldriver L-wrenches with BriteGuard Finish, sizes 1.27-10mm). Turns out I need the 7mm, and I hardly ever need SAE sizes, but that's my fault for not looking closer.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
HELLO. LOOK & WORK GREAT . CHEAPER THAN MOST MAIL ORDER CATALOGS . I BOUGHT SPARES . I'M ALWAYS BREAKING OR LOSING THEM. I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME & HELP . Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I use these all day everyday building sub-components for industrial machinery, these take a bunch of abuse and hold up well.Published 10 days ago by ü áíôçñïðùò êáêüò
Excellent ball drivers. Use them everyday at work and they are flawless. They never break.Published 22 days ago by Sam Miller
Better than the T handle drivers I think and cheaper also. Better than the crap at Lowes and Home Depot.Published 24 days ago by Mark