Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on May 11, 2017
I've been using the typical drug store brands for years and my full coverage nails would pop off in just a few days. I had to carry the old glues with me all the time, I was always buying new glue and wasting money. On an acrylic nail thread on another product, someone recommended Bondini and I'm VERY happy I listened. It's been a month since I've been using it for my nails and I've done about 5 sets of nails, (I like to change up my look often), each time the nails didn't come off until I was ready for it to come off and I soaked them in acetone\ nail remover to do so. Minimal damage to my nail bed which is also amazing. In fact, the glue has been so good that once when I jammed my finger nail in a door, the artificial nail split and the glue held strong and saved my real nail.

The only downside and truly it's a small one, is that I have to store this sitting up on my makeup counter. If it lies down the glue will slip up the tip and it will make the lid stick to the bottle. It's not a major issue since I no longer have to carry nail glue in my purse 24\7.

I'm going to be trying out acrylic tips soon with Bondini.
on January 24, 2014
Probably the best nail glue I've used, no joke. I just wish it came in a bigger size! So I went on here and ordered the bigger size that came with a brush :3 But anyway, the day it got to my house I noticed that one of my nails was starting to crack a little bit, my natural nail, so I put some of the nail glue on the crack and I was so happy to see that my nail was totally repaired and solid as a rock where the crack was. And its lasted almost a week now and has gone through me redoing my nails twice and still hasn't moved or dissolved! It's the best stuff ever and I can't wait to use it with my fake nails.
on September 8, 2010
I've been dealing with acrylic nails and nail glues now for 25 years, and this Big Bondini Hypo-Allergenic nail glue is the best I've ever used. Most importantly, I am so allergic to so many chemicals, and this glue didn't faze me whatsoever, as far as being harsh or causing any allergic reactions. The glue also held better than any other nail glue I've ever used. My only problem with it is that I live in a big city and despite researching all local resources, had to order it, i.e., read "pay shipping," Other than that, it is a great, great product.
on April 3, 2016
This did not hold as well as the cheaper nail glues that you can get at the grocery or dollar store. I read good reviews on this but it didn't live up to the hype.
on February 8, 2017
This is a great product for sensitive skin but I don't feel like it holds as well as regular strength nail glue. But if you have sensitive skin this is a great alternative .
on May 22, 2017
I couldn't tell you howthe product worked as the product arrived totally dried out and unusable. It was not worth the time nor the energy to return.
on August 11, 2017
This stuff is the real deal. It sticks and stays for a good week, even through dish washing and household chores. As most have mentioned, it tends to self seal. I get around that by just poking the dispenser with a needle each time. It's a small price to pay for how well it works.
on May 1, 2017
Works better than glue I used to use.
on June 1, 2017
great
on May 10, 2017
If you looking for allergic free nail glue this is not the one. I had an allergy from the regular nail glue and when I used this just testing it give me a rush added to that the glue material is so weak do not sticking up very well. Don't waste your money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.