|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 6 x 4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||261|
|Manufacturer Part Number||261|
|National Stock Number||6740-01-077-1207|
Bondo 261 Lightweight Filler Pint Can - 14 oz.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Bondo 907 Glazing and Spot Putty - 4.5 oz.
Bondo 801 Professional Glazing and Spot Putty - 3.0 oz.
Evercoat 105 Rage Premium Lightweight Body Filler - 0.8 US Quart (750 ml)
U-POL STRONGHOLD 706 Smooth Hig Adhesion Body Filler for Plastics
Evercoat 156 Light Weight Body Filler - Gallon
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Gott Electronics||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tool Deals||Tool Deals|
|Item Dimensions||6 x 6 x 4 in||4.5 x 2 x 8.8 in||1.8 x 3.7 x 8 in||4.8 x 4.3 x 4.4 in||6 x 6 x 6 in||7.3 x 6.5 x 6.5 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cures fast, shapes in minutes and is formulated to be a non-shrinking and permanently durable material for repairing metal, wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass and concrete. note: it will be a salmon color when mixed
From the manufacturer
Bondo Body Filler
Bondo Body Filler is a two-part putty compound used to repair dents, dings, holes, rusted areas and scratches in vehicle exteriors. The filler cures fast, shapes in minutes and is formulated to be non-shrinking and permanently durable. This is the original formula for quickly and easily repairing vehicle exteriors and other metal surfaces, as well as wood, fiberglass, concrete and more.
An American Original
Born from a time when auto body repair involved heat-shrinking metal and pouring lead, Bondo Body Filler has been helping vehicle owners and auto body professionals for decades. This simple two-part solution includes a resin-based filler and a hardener. A tube of the hardener is included with Bondo Body Filler. The consistency of both compounds is creamy, but as the hardener is blended together with the filler it acts as a catalyst, creating a chemical reaction which cures the product. This fast-curing body filler spreads easily and will adhere to correctly prepared surfaces.
Bondo Body Filler shapes in minutes and will accept as many reasonably applied applications as required to fill holes and deep scratches or dents. It is formulated to be non-shrinking and permanently durable. Once it has completely hardened – normally in 25 minutes or less – Bondo Body Filler can be sanded using various grits to achieve as smooth a finish as required. In addition to its uses in repairs of typical vehicle surfaces, the filler is also suitable for repairing other surfaces including wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and concrete. Bondo Body Filler products include directions that help you easily create just the right mix for your auto repair job and allow for same-day repairs.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping restore the beauty and value to your automobiles. Developed in 1955, this original auto body filler formula is another way that 3M applies science to life – and helps you rediscover the excitement of owning and operating like-new vehicles.
- Original formula for repairing dents, dings, holes, large rusted areas and scratches in vehicles
- Two-part lightweight compound mixes easily and spreads smoothly
- Cures in minutes and sands easily
- Formulated to be non-shrinking
- Also suitable for wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, and concrete
- Includes Bondo Red Cream Hardener
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M Body Repair System
Use During the Fill Stage of the 3M Body Repair System
Even a small repair can seem complex at first. So 3M’s Body Repair System simplifies the entire automotive body repair process by dividing it into four stages:
- Stage 1 – Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 – Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 – Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
- 3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is what it is folks. Came in its own packaging, the hardner was under the cap, the bondo was in the can, no leaks, works as expected.