|Item Weight||5.28 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 4.5 x 8.8 inches|
|Item model number||907|
|Manufacturer Part Number||907|
|OEM Part Number||907|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bondo 907 Glazing and Spot Putty - 4.5 oz.
|Price:||$6.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.53 (48%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Eio||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Tool Deals|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 8.8 in||1.8 x 3.7 x 8 in||6 x 6 x 4 in||8 x 8 x 8 in||7.5 x 9.87 x 7.5 in||4 x 4 x 3 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
4.5 oz, glazing & spot putty, fills imperfections, pits, scratches & very minor dents, use with other autobody repair materials, great for filling pinholes in body Filler, can be sanded & painted.
From the manufacturer
Bondo Glazing & Spot Putty
Bondo Glazing & Spot Putty is easy to use, dries fast and stays durable without shrinking, ideal for filling pinholes in body filler and covering auto body scratches, paint chips and minor dings. This 1-part nitrocellulose putty dispenses easily and efficiently right from the tube with no mixing, affords a 3-minute working time and is sandable in 30 minutes for fast, efficient repairs.
Big Benefits for Smaller Auto Repairs
Applied directly from its easy dispensing tube, Bondo Glazing & Spot Putty is formulated for quality auto body repairs in less time. Its 1-part nitrocellulose formula eliminates mixing and helps to keep small vehicle repairs simple, efficient and on schedule. Unlike many 2-part putties which can require longer to dry, Bondo Glazing & Spot Putty is sandable in as little as 30 minutes. It is non-staining, so it won’t affect the color of paint or finishes around the repair area. It also shrinks very little over time, helping to ensure lasting repairs without rework.
This spot and glazing putty is ideal for spot repairs and other small repairs to auto body panels. Use it for filling pinholes in body filler as well as for covering minor sand scratches, and more on metal, fiberglass and wood as well as sanded and primed or sanded and painted surfaces.
Bringing Science to the Art of Auto Body Repair
As a brand of 3M, Bondo is well known among collision repair professionals and others who are committed to helping restore the beauty and value to your automobiles. This spot and glazing putty is another way that 3M applies science to life – and helps you rediscover the excitement of owning and operating like-new vehicles.
- Versatile formula repairs scratches, pinholes, holes and nicks
- Can be used on paint and primer
- One-part application requires no mixing
- Fast drying – sandable in 30 minutes
- Minimal shrinkage creates an ideal surface for painting
- Non-staining to help ensure a consistent paint finish
- Use during the Fill stage of the 3M Body Repair System
3M supplies premium products such as abrasives, tapes, body fillers and tools for every stage. This system helps you work easily, efficiently and successfully across the entire body repair process.
Use During the Fill Stage of the 3M Body Repair System
Even a small repair can seem complex at first. So 3M’s Body Repair System simplifies the entire automotive body repair process by dividing it into four stages:
- Stage 1 – Prepare. This stage includes pulling dents, removal of paint and rust and efficient, effective masking of the area.
- Stage 2 – Fill. This stage involves patching holes with reinforced filler and smoothing and shaping filler before painting.
- Stage 3 – Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
- Stage 4 – Finish. The final stage for showroom-grade results: removing small defects, sealing and polishing clear coats and other painted surfaces.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very easy, fries fast and leaves a professional result.